Secure a position in IT industry that enables utilization of my skills and qualities to achieve excellence in my chosen technical domain, endeavor to show improved results for the prospective employer and meet new challenges through dedicated perseverance and continual learning.
May 2006 - Sahara Hotel and Casino
Apr 2009 System technician
• Implemented and all aspects of server, client network .
• Primary IT support for employees
• Implemented a highly available and secure network except MEGABUCKS system
• Actively managed Email Service Servers, ensuring industry best practices are followed to guarantee optimal
domain deliverability - this includes periodic requirements review, setting up and maintaining feedback loops,
managing bounces and actively maintaining company email distribution lists
• Provided routine and complex data mining services for employees and management
• Responsible for preparing and submitting the IT department's annual budget to company principals
• Assisted developers in software and database design, security and optimization
May 2000 - VM Direct Las Vegas NV
Dec 2006 Network Administor
• Maintain servers for multi level marketing company. Worked closely with clients and partners to assure
connection to software of our custom interface.
• Remote into client sites for installation and implementation of software solutions.
• As well as setup and maintain office systems for every department.
Sep 1994 – ECR NETWORKS LAS VEGAS NV
Jan 2003 Owner \ Field Technician
• On call in home and remote office networking, troubleshooting, repair and technical support
• Implemented and supported network solutions for small businesses.
Jun 2001 Computer and IT System
COLLEGE OF SOUTHERN NEVADA LAS VEGAS NV
• Major: Computer Science and programming.
• Operating Systems and Software Windows, Linux, some MAC
• Other: SSL Certificates, FTP, DNS, Reverse DNS, DHCP, VPN, and many others.
• 2000 CompTia A+ certification for computer support technicians
• 2000 CompTia N+ certification for Networks (trained)
• 2000 MCP (trained)
• 2001 CNA Certified Novell Administer