Anu B.Pharm/Murugan MBA professional with ** years of experience in
Pharmaceutical Sales seeking for a challenging role in the pharmaceutical industry
Brampton, ON L6X3E7
firstname.lastname@example.org - 647-***-****
Currently working for a pharmaceutical company as a sales representative for the last 3 years covering Brampton,Missisauga&Etobicoke with the excellant sales growth. I started my career with a big pharmaceutical giant as a sales rep and sustained with the same company for almost 10 years with the constant sales & career growth.My main job responsibility is to achieve sales targets by
visiting various speciality drs including Gp's to promote our products by detailing the product benefits in order to make them prescribe to their patients,ensuring availability at the pharmacies etc..
Then after,I worked for swiss garnier life sciences,a third party manufacturer where my job reponsibility is to meet the other pharmaceutical companies to promote our manufacturing facility to get their products manufactured in our production unit,in line to achieve the targets. WORK EXPERIENCE
1.Pharmaceutical Sales representative
Pharmaceutical Sales -
2014 to Present
Ethical Remedies Pharmaceuticals.ON.Canada
• Working as a sales representative with a start-up pharmaceutical company covering GTA- Mississauga, Brampton, Etobicoke and Georgetown
• Present role involves in making productive calls by discussing promotional products with Doctors(physicians, gynaecologist&paediatrician)& Pharmacists & ensuring availability of the products at pharmacy & order booking.
• Launched the company in assigned territories with iron supplements, developed and grown consistently with excellent growth.
• Discussing various clinical trials on new iron supplements to professional customers like family physicians, gynecologists and pharmacists
• Excellent sales performance record created all new business in a very short period by tackling big competitors.
• Active involvement in performing multi-media activities with the key customers like Lunch in and learn meeting.
2.Business Development manager
Swiss Garnier Life Sciences -
2010 to 2013
Pharmaceutical Company, India
● Worked for a third party manufacturer (pharmaceuticals) as a business development manager
● Plan, execute and develop business plans, strategies, budget and distribution management, product/market analysis, build strong functional relationships with customers and top of all, ensuring time bounded high quality service is rendered.
● Perform outsourcing works by providing manufactured Pharma products for Pharmaceutical companies(Domestic&MNC's).Active involvement in Business development activities towards the target achievement.
● Maintain and Identify new market potential from the corporate companies and acquiring new business with the maximum profitable pricing quotes in the competitive market.
● Coordination with Production, PPIC, QC, QA, Procurement and Logistics team in the factory to ensure the timely delivery of the products to the customer.
● Attend various customer meetings and discussion on marketing activities, resolving Customer issues, product & value wise growth analysis & demand for additional business. 3.Business Manager
Cipla Ltd -
2000 to 2009
Renowned Pharmaceutical Co. India
● Joined as a drug representative, promoted to District Manager, then developed as a Business manager,
● Managing a good sales team, by monitoring, controlling & regulating.
● Updating the doctors on the product portfolio, discussion on various clinical studies by utilizing corporate promotional materials,
● Plan, identify and implement sales strategies, sales review and forecast, analyze and review market research works, management and budgeting in sales, achieve the marketing goals including profitability
● Rendered need based service to the customers to create prescriptions and ensuring adequate stocks of the promoted products in the pharmacy.
● Launch new products to doctors and pharmacist in the territory through dedicated campaigns and innovative activities.
● Undertaken various therapeutic assignments and developed the sales with time limit
● Pharmacy surveys to identify potential doctors and competitors profile.
● Develop information networks within industry and market to anticipate future trends and competitor activities
● Conducting various CME's and conferences for customers to enhance the brand visibility and create a good rapport with panels, Retailers and stockiest.
● Regional level CRM activities done with corporate brand positioning and strategies
● Attend National Sales meet, Review meet, Strategy meet and launch meet at Head office and through Video-conferencing and Tele conferencing.
● Identifying prospective business generation avenues, developing strategy in line with the team and working towards the derived essential business benefits
● Suggest Area of development and expansion to executives to maximize the sales.
● Nurturing creativity and innovative action rendered. EDUCATION
B.Pharmacy in Pharmacy
Dr.MGR Medical University Chennai - Chennai, Tamil Nadu MBA in Marketing
Alagappa Univeristy Karaikudi - Karaikkudi, Tamil Nadu PG in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations
powerful relationship builder (10+ years)
Fastest person for medical quiz
Awarded for the fastest person in medical quiz conducted at the national level in relation to our pharmaceutical products
"Think out of box" campaign award
Awarded for innovative ideas to improve the sales in the territory Camp champion Award
Awarded for conducting more productive "hypertension camp"in order to maximize Anti hypertensive products sales in the territory