Professional, self-driven, disciplined, highly organized Business Development Professional & QHSE Auditor with 13+ years of experience including: Quality Compliance, Maintaining and Complying with Environmental Standards, Planning, Devising and Executing Audit Plan, Safety Planning & Program Management, Risk & Hazard Assessments - PHA, JHA, SOP, Environmental Safeguards & Ergonomics, Regulatory & Safety Compliance, Risk Analysis, monitoring KPI Metrics & Progress Reporting, Site Inspections, HSE Audits & Investigations, Certifications & Safety Training & Root Cause Analysis, Committee and Senior Management Meeting, Staff Meetings, Client Relations & Communications PROFESSIONAL HIGHLIGHTS
• Audited 150+ companies in past 13 years as QHSE Lead Auditor
• Signed more than 50 Clients in 18 months which resulted in tremendous growth in the profit of the company
• Conducted 3rd party audits against ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards for various industrial sectors related to Oil & Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical, Engineering Consultancy, General Contracting, Construction and Maintenance, Interior Décor, Electro Mechanical, Transport, Safety Services, Printing & Publishing, HR Consultancy, IT Company, Trading, Food and Hospitality.
• Audited companies in U.A.E.( Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah,Ajman, Ras Al Khaima), Oman, Saudi Arabia, India, Qatar, Sri Lanka, Yemen and Australia.
• Conducted Trainings for 100+ Clients in the Middle East
• Audited Key Giant Players with more than 500+ employees like:- Al Faris International Heavy Equipment Rental (UAE); Al Wahda Group (UAE); Alloy Pipe Pty Ltd(Australia); Gulf Star Metal- ETA Group Company( UAE); H.S. Associates( Yemen); Provident Estate (Dubai); Saudi Al Faris Equipment Rentals LLC(KSA); Vadnais Microtunnelling (Oman); VNZM Emirates (HQ-Russia). PROFESSIONAL SKILL
• Lead Auditor: Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015), Environment Management System (ISO 14001:2015), Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSAS 18001:2007), Information Security Management System (ISO 27001:2013)
• Trainer: Training of Lead Auditor for QMS, EMS, OHSAS, IMS & ISMS, Internal Auditors for QMS, EMS, OHSAS, IMS & ISMS, Awareness Courses
• Inspection: Hazard Identification & Risk Analysis (HIRA), Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Hazard and Operability Studies (HAZOP)
• Preparation: Disaster Management Program, Off-Site & On-Site Emergency Plan
• Statutory Audit: Environmental Audit, Water Audit, Safety Audit- Human Risk Assessment
• Marketing: Business Development, Competitor Analysis
• Business Generation: Generating Business leads and converting them into sales
• Client Relationship Management (CRM): Handling all key Clients of the company, Synchronize sales, marketing, customer service, and auditors team in order to attain Client’s target PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER & QHSE CONSULTANT; [February 2015 to Present] AL NOOR INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANTS KUWAIT
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER & QHSE CONSULTANT
(a) Seeking out and identifying new business opportunities.
(b) Presenting business strategies and common goals clearly to work colleagues.
(c) Accountable as the Quality Health & Safety Consultant for providing Clients all the necessary expertise, direction and leadership on all aspects of QHSE
(d) Communicate with clients and liase on QHSE issues including pre-qualification requirements, site safety plans, non-conformance items, incident investigations, pre-job meetings, close-out meetings and contractor concerns
(e) Project management services to multiple clients for oil & gas, trading, engineering & environmental in Kuwait
(f) Enhance Capability and Understanding with regards to all aspects of QHSE at all the levels of the Organization which in turn modify the attitudes and behaviors to support Quality, Health & Safety Awareness
(g) Carry out Vendor and QHSE pre-qualification audits for Clients
(h) Conduct QHSE Management and Safety training courses for Clients
(i) Create QHSE Management Systems for Companies
(j) Work on Environmental Management Plans and prepare Environmental Impact Assessments for KUFPEC. Projects Managed in KUWAIT:
COMPANY POSITION PROJECT
KUWAIT FOREIGN PETROLEUM
EXPLORATION CO. K.S.C.
AL WAZANA QMS CONSULTANT QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AL AHLIA CHEMICALS COMPANY QMS CONSULTANT QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AL BORNO IMS CONSULTANT INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM EBLA COMPUTERS QMS CONSULTANT QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM SUPER SERVICE GENERAL TRADING IMS CONSULTANT QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM SALSBORGH INTERNATIONAL
GENERAL TRADING &GENERAL
GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL GENERAL
TRADING & CONTRACTING
QMS CONSULTANT INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT
TALENT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY QMS CONSULTANT QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ENERGY SOLUTION GENERAL
IMS CONSULTANT INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
DAR SALEH AL-QALLAF ENGINEERING
IMS CONSULTANT INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
TRAININGS IN KUWAIT
• CONDUCTED LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING FOR ISO 27001:2013 (INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS) FOR NEW HORIZON TRAINING COMPANY
• INTERNAL QUALITY AUDITOR TRAINING FOR EBLA COMPUTER INSTITUTE QHSE AWARENESS TRAINING FOR AL BORNO.
• QMS AWARENESS TRAINING FOR TALENT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
• CONDUCTED TRANSITION TRAINING FOR ISO 9001:2015 (QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS) FOR NEW HORIZON TRAINING COMPANY (CLIENT: CENTRAL BANK OF KUWAIT) MANAGING DIRECTOR, LEAD AUDITOR & BUSINESS
OCEANIC WESTERN MANAGEMENT & SERVICES LLC
ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
[01 Aug 2011 to 10 February 2015]
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AS OWNER, LEAD AUDITOR & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER a) Carry out comprehensive job/site HSE audits and inspections. Audit, pull and ensure proper permits are in place prior to and during projects (i.e. Ground Disturbance, Confined Space, Lock-out/Tag-out, Hot Work, Cold Work, Client required, and Utility). Carry out Root Cause, SCAT (Systematic Cause Analysis Technique) and Tap Root Investigations; prepare and deliver final reports along with recommendations to senior management
b) Direct and coordinate strategic planning, organization and execution of the HSE Management System including resource allocation, client relations, risk mitigation strategies, site audits, regulatory compliance, and incident investigations.
c) Initiate and coordinate training programs on ISO standards. d) Maintenance of Safety & Health, Environment and Quality Systems for Clients e) Preparation for compliance of concerned Statutory and Regulatory requirements f) Implementation of Management Programs
g) Planning & organizing the organization’s activities to achieve targets as well as identifying, developing and directing the implementation of business strategy. h) Pre-qualify construction contractors, issue documentation (RFPs, RFQs) and allocate risk ratings based on HSE metrics and statistics
i) Track performance and ensure client’s site activities, environmental monitoring (municipal & provincial) and inspections comply fully with OH&S, WCB and company guidelines. j) Maintain and apply the entire HSE management system including Standards, Job Hazard Analysis, SOPs and development
k) Building client relationships that result in revenue and profitability growth. l) In charge of leading, motivating, training and developing the management teams and auditors. LEAD AUDITOR FOR QMS, EMS & OHSAS; [01 Sep 2009 to 19 Aug 2010] INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRIAL CERTIFICATION-UAE; TRADING AS QUALITY RELIANCE MIDDLE EAST MGT: ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AS LEAD AUDITOR & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER a) Conducting Internal Auditor Training Programs, Review Implementation etc. b) Implement the QMS in the organization, Train workers and supervisory staff to create awareness of ISO standards and thereby creating ISO culture in the organization. c) Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization. d) Research and build relationships with new clients. e) Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals. LEAD AUDITOR (QMS, EMS & OHSAS) & TRAINING MANAGER; [01 Apr 2005 to 30 Aug 2009] AL TAIR TRAINING & QUALITY SERVICES LLC
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AS LEAD AUDITOR& TRAINING MANAGER: a) Audit of Quality Management System as per ISO 9001:2008 b) Audit of Environment Management System as per ISO 14001:2004 c) Audit of Occupational Health and Safety Assessment System as per OHSAS 18001:2007 d) Business development for above management system e) Planned, Organized and Conducted Management System Trainings for Clients f) ISO 9001: 2008 - Training Courses (Awareness Training, Internal Quality Audit Training, Lead Auditor Training Courses)
g) ISO 14001:2004 - Training Courses (Awareness and Internal Audit Training) h) OHSAS 18001:2007- Training Course (Awareness, Internal Audit, Health and Safety at Site) i) Customized Training (Health and Safety at office, Marketing Training, Management Training, Integrated Management Training)
j) Prepare/formulate course materials, modules, examination, workshop for the courses of International Standard (including customized trainings) k) Ensure that processes needed for the Management Systems are established, implemented and maintained.
l) Ensure the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization. m) Liaise with the external assessment body on all matters related to the external accreditation processes.
n) Creating Integrated Management System Manuals for Companies with various scope QHSE MANAGEMENT REPRESENTATIVE, [01 August 2003 to 01 Apr 2005] MECHANO TECHNICAL SERVICES EST. ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AS MANAGEMENT REPRESENTATIVE-QHSE: a) Responsible for the implementation and ongoing maintenance of all office policies and procedures. b) Responsible for the scheduling of office volunteers in a timely manner to ensure appropriate coverage to assist staff and daily operation of organization c) Manage and order supplies within the budget guidelines of the organization. d) Provide guidance and expertise to staff and volunteers in resolving care receiver problems or concerns. e) Develop, implement and conduct office staff and office volunteers training meetings as needed. f) Design and implement staff communications programs in order to ensure ongoing, positive up and down communications throughout organization.
g) Delegate responsibility to appropriate staff and volunteers to ensure that the day-to-day functions and assigned projects are carried out. Personally manage the staff & volunteers who are responsible for the specific tasks, assignments, programs & events.
h) Responsible for encouraging the growth and assisting in the evaluation process of the staff. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION:
• Lead Auditor of QMS (ISO 9001:2015) Certified by RAB QSA (IRCA Equivalent) (USA) organized by OSS Certification, New Delhi
• Lead Auditor of OHSAS (18001:2007) Certified by RAB QSA (IRCA Equivalent) (USA) organized by OSS Certification, New Delhi
• Lead Auditor of EMS (ISO 14001:2015) Certified by RAB QSA (IRCA Equivalent) (USA) organized by OSS Certification, New Delhi
• IOSH MANAGING SAFELY Certified
• Internal Auditor Training on ISO 9001:2008; ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007
• Awareness Training on ISO 9001:2008; ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
• Bachelor Of Science (B.Sc.- Major- Physics), Mumbai University - India (2003)
• Higher Secondary Certificate, Maharashtra College of Science, Mumbai - India (2000)
• Senior Secondary Certificate, Mumbai University, India (1998) ONL :
• Completed “Advanced Diploma in Computer Application” through “Cyber Dream Institute” Khed, India,
• Completed “Introduction to Personal Computer Hardware & Operating Systems” through “NOVELL EDUCATION”. India.
• Completed “Introduction to Networking” through “NOVELL EDUCATION” India.
• Completed “Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking” through “MITCON E –School” at “X’Zact” Computer, Dapoli, India.
Personal Information Date of Birth: 22nd June 1982 Nationality: Indian
Marital Status: Married
Language Written: English, Hindi, Urdu
Proficiency Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic (basic)