Brooklyn, OH *****
steel en ixon@gmai !.com
Call Center Management
Skilled in training, motivating and managing call-center talent. Excel in staff retention methods and techniques. Consistent in generating quality leads and new business through passionate staff training, coaching and developing. Experience and success managing other managers and supervisors. Skilled with process and procedure adherence. Career
JoYcE FACTORY DIRECT, Berea, OH
Call Center Manager (20 11-present)
Responsible for developing company's new call center for this national OEM. Manage, recruit and train 50 call-center representatives generating appointments for national sales team.
• Generate more than $10 million annually in new business.
• Started Call Center for this company in 2011. Designed all scripts, shift hours, base pay and bonus structure. Responsible for adjusting staff levels for each season.
UNIQUE ScREEN MEDIA (Cinedign), St. Cloud, MN
Account Executive (2008-11)
Marketed advertising to businesses, colleges and organizations. Responsible for self-direct, self-motivated sales performance.
• Extensive cold calling with exceptional 70% closing ratio. DIRECT SECURITY SERVICES (ADT affiliate), Mission, KS Call Center Manager- National Sales (2002-07)
Responsible for sales operations and 40-seat call center. Provided ongoing staff recruiting, training and motivation of sales managers and sales agents. Also managed 10 Sales Managers each of which had 15 Sales Representatives.
• Kept this ADT Dealer in the top 4 out of 400 dealers for 6 years BoBCAT MARKETING (Call Center), Kansas City, MO
Operations Manager (1990-02)
Recruited and trained 60 telemarketing staff in generating new business leads, primarily for insurance and investment industries. Scheduled appointments for sales representatives. Extensive success and experience in travel and time share field with Clients including Marriott and Wyndham.
• Generated more than 100 new prospects weekly with minimal staff turnover.
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS & SAM HousToN STATE UNIVERSITY Completed 90 hours toward a BS degree
Best described as a well-focused Call Center motivator who can inspire talent and minimize turnover. Served as Secretary on the Board of Directors of People to People International for two years and worked with the Command General Staff College at Ft. Leavenworth Kansas for ten years working with officers from over 60 countries