Rochester Hills, MI v 248-***-**** v firstname.lastname@example.org
MS in Computer Science Purdue University, IN May 2015 BS in Information Technology University of Pune, India May 2009 COMPUTER PROFICIENCY & SKILLS
• Programming & Scripting Languages: C, C++, Java, C#, Ruby, PowerShell, Python, JSON, UML
• Server Infrastructure: Tomcat Apache, AWS, IBM Softlayer
• Build,Version Control Systems and Automation Tooling: Team City, Git, Chef, Ansible
• IDE: Visual Studio, Neat Beans, Eclipse, Atom
• Database: TSQL, MySQL, SQL, Microsoft SQL server
• Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Mac OS, Unix
• Automated Testing and Monitoring Tools: NewRelic, Loggly, Pingdom, Cloudwatch, Siege, Jmeter PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
MACKEVISION CORPORATION TROY, MI
Software Application Engineer JULY 2017- PRESENT
• Responsible for handling technical activities in support of Mackevision’s Media Server product that generated dynamic images for OEMs such as BMW, Daimler, Ford, Nissan, Toyota, etc. .
• Utilized PowerShell, Python and Batch to write scripts to automate Media server activities.
• Led meetings with end customers to handle software deliveries and deploy processes to handle Media server activities.
• Performed product testing for new versions of software (Media Server, Tomcat Apache) before handing over to customers. Performs load testing by using tools like Siege and Jmeter. DYKNOW LLC . INDIANAPOLIS, IN
DevOps Engineer JUNE 2015 – JULY2017
• Gathered, analyzed, and established architectural requirements for DyKnow Cloud Classroom Management software.
• Developed internal tools (programs & platforms) using languages such as C#, Chef, JSON, and AWS tools for new customer deployments and operations service delivery.
• Worked directly with Amazon Web Service (AWS) architects to help improve & optimize cloud infrastructure performance, reliability, & scalability for DyKnow products & services.
• Automated server activities by writing PowerShell scripts. Monitored server performance by using tools such as New Relic, Loggly, cloud watch and Pingdom.
• Managed continuous integration and continuous delivery process by using Git and Team City.
• Resolved operational issues/outages and created tools, processes, and systems that improved overall reliability & resilience by collaboration with engineering specialists.
• Investigated existing codes and contributed fixes wherever applicable for efficient server management. Conducted load testing to establish capacity of API servers and satellite servers to ensure that server infrastructure can support total volume of licenses sold.