Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (Computer Networks) May 2019 University of Southern California - Los Angeles, CA
● Current CGPA: 3.0/4.0
● Relevant Coursework: Computer Networks, Artificial Intelligence, Advance Computer Communication, Operating Systems
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (Computer Engineering) June 2016 University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila
● Major GPA: 3.62, CGPA: 3.33/4.0
● Relevant Coursework: Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Network/Socket Programming, Data Communication
Network, Computer Architecture, Parallel Processing, Digital System Design, Digital Signal Processing
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, MAC OS.
Programming Languages: C,C++,C#, Verilog, Python, Java, MySQL, HTML.
Software/IDE: Matlab, MPlab, Packet Tracer, Xilinx, Modalism. MS Office, Eclipse, Visual Studio. Platform: AWS Cloudfront, Nginx, Apache Kafka, Apache-Storm, Apache-Cassandra.
Hardware: Atmel Atmega/Sam, PIC18f, PIC33f, Arduino Mega/Uno/Due, Spartan 3/Spartan 6 FPGA.
128TECHNOLOGIES Junior Technical (Lead)
● Led a team of 5 interns to research PCB fault-analysis techniques and their implementation.
● Created a software interface on C# to visually model the fault analysis.
Multi-Server Application for Computational Offloading/Load Distribution ( Link )
● Created a multi-server application for load distribution using fork system calls to calculate Taylor series.
● Created a front-end server responsible for distributing computational load to backend servers over UDP, then collecting the
resulting data to send to the client over TCP.
Mantitor (Simplified Version of Tor) Jan 2018–May 2018
● Developing a substantial distributed application simulating the Tor protocol from scratch as a multi-process program.
● Incorporating Onion Routers, Onion Proxies, through processes.
● Establishing Inter Process Communication using sockets and Kernel Level Tunnels.
Mobile Robot Localization in a deterministic and inaccessible environment ( Link ) Sep 2015–May 2016
● Designed and engineered wireless communication between a robot and a server for sensor data acquisition and processing,
● Adapted a particle filter algorithm using C++ for robot localization in a deterministic and inaccessible environment.
● Created a GUI interface on C# for sensor data representation and filtering.
● Integrated inter-process communication between the C# GUI and the C++ particle filter using named pipes for data
MinMax Game Playing Agent with Alpha Beta Pruning. ( Link ) Aug 2017–Dec 2017
● Created a MinMax game-playing agent with custom look-ahead depth.
● Incorporated Alpha Beta pruning with node sorting for decreasing the space complexity of the MinMax tree.
HONORS / AWARDS
● Outstanding Student Award and Student Speaker (PRE-Master Course USC International Academy)
● Merit Scholarship by achieving Academic Distinction in Senior Year.
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT / EXTRA-CURRICULAR
● USC Racing Electronics Group Advisor.
● Organizer/Volunteer at First Lego League (USA)