Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 708-***-**** Education
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering 2017 University of Illinois at Chicago Chicago, Illinois Key Skills
• Proficient in AutoCAD and SolidWorks modeling, design and prototyping.
• Strong leadership skills developed from work and leading multiple teams and group projects.
• Strong teammate that is able to take instructions from leaders and work within a team efficiently.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Design Projects
Senior Design: Ergonomic Wheelchair Desk
• Head designer using SolidWorks of an ergonomic desk intended for wheelchairs.
• The desk helped integrate students using wheelchairs in classrooms.
• Designed and modeled in SolidWorks and tested its tolerance using ANSYS. Foldable Laptop Desk
• Portable laptop desk designed for a person to be able to use while sitting on any type of chair.
• Used SolidWorks to design and model the desk and created a video displaying the desk from all angles.
• The assembly consists of foldable, curved arms that allowed users to hold their laptop while sitting on any chair.
• Designed and tested tolerance of a cellphone case using SolidWorks and ANSYS that consisted of two different pieces and a graphic design.
• Both pieces were designed to the exact dimensions of the sample given to make a perfect fit using SolidWorks.
• The case was assigned different materials and tested in ANSYS to measure the force distributed throughout the case when dropped on different points. Intro to Engineering Design
• Used AutoCAD to desing and model a prototype of a mechanical device that mounted and vertically climbed slender rods and bars made of different types of materials.
• Contributed in AutoCAD designs and manufacturing the mechanical portions of the device. Work Experience
Premier Valet Company July 2015 to Present
Valet Parking Attendant
• Worked at Fulton Market Kitchen and Stan Mansion.
• Managed cash and key box, keeping track of all cash and amount of cars being parked. Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches July 2014 to March 2017 Assistant Manager, Delivery Driver
• Responsibilities included closing and preparing the store for an easy open on my night shifts.
• Took inventory of product and assessing how much food and supplies were to be ordered for the upcoming week.
• Daily tasks consisted of making sandwiches, taking orders and deliveries, and change of shift paperwork.
Delaware North Hospitality Company March 2014 to September 2014 Food Vendor at US Cellular Field Chicago White Sox
• Portable vendor responsible of my own stand and other vendors working with me.
• In charge of keeping all stocked foods accounted for, noting every sold item and items that went to spoilage, maximizing profit and efficiency for my food stand.