A multi-faceted and creative IT professional with broad professional experience,
encompassing management, business analysis, strategic planning and solutioning, and business development across the consulting, managing, and nonprofit sectors. Noted for working for a diverse variety of clients and organizations with a potential to thrive and have maximum effective impact. Focused on adding value to the organization through continuous, improved performance.
Specialties: Building bridges between people and organizations, leveraging technology to help meet business needs and goals, shared value strategies, providing analytics and information to help make better business decisions, public-private partnerships, client support/management, corporate social responsibility, emerging markets, business development, and operations.
The Rock Brook Consulting Group, Philadelphia, PA Project Administrator
AUGUST 2016 - PRESENT
• Provide technical and administrative services to a multi-discipline engineering firm that provides a comprehensive range of engineering services, including MEP, FP, IT/AV, Security & more to the tri-state area.
• Effectively administer support through a variety of complex clerical and technical activities, tasks and techniques including decision analysis, project management, requirements gathering, requirements management, organizing administrative functions, and operational support.
• Strong organizational and communication skills, self-starter attitude, ability to carry out assignments with limited oversight, provide deliverables before deadlines are met.
• Performed UI/UX design updates and enhancements to company websites with a clear focus on driving more traffic to the sites.
• Effectively collaborated with various project stakeholders to keep track of the most up to date business decisions and corresponding activities which require follow up action or response to move business planning and solutioning forward for different flavors of engineering projects and initiatives.
• Providing technical documentation, proofreading, and editing of technical specification reports.
• Initiate and support proposal writing for RFP documents. Oversee ongoing improvement and completion of documentation by reviewing and/or editing documents for completeness, accuracy, format, compliance with policies and procedures.
• Provide quality assurances for the Engineering QA. Assisting with document management by using Scheduling Manager. Examples include RFI/ Submittal management.
• Relieving managers of administrative matters by transmitting information and staying informed of pertinent activities and performing general administrative functions.
• Worked alongside the Director of Marketing to assist with daily operations of the marketing group, ensuring smooth and efficient workflow. 835 Windermere Avenue
Drexel Hill, PA 19026
Strong Team Player/Collaborator
Managing project scalability
Vendor Relationship Management
Strategic Market Planning
Microsoft Office Suites
Dynamic Resource Services (DRS), Philadelphia, PA Jr. Business Analyst / Operations
OCTOBER 2012 - AUGUST 2016
• Facilitate requirements gathering to help define various processes and risks within the scope of the project.
• Improve performance of the operations systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission – by taking on initiatives to support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
• Acted as a liaison between cross-functional personnel to ensure better communication and understanding of processes, strategies, and applications.
• Identified different areas of improvement and efficiency within daily operations for various departments.
• Coordinated with internal and external stakeholders to help deliver successful outcomes that met stakeholder expectations.
• Engaged clients to help foster a collaborative environment where valuable information can be extracted and clearly communicated across the development teams.
• Facilitated monthly meetings with clients to document potential solutions, requirements, and user stories.
NAA Life, Philadelphia, PA Jr. Business Analyst
JUNE 2011 - OCTOBER 2013
• Facilitated requirements gathering with product owner.
• Developed process changes in the workflow to better manage and improve the company’s reporting system for internal customers.
• Tracked all software and hardware applications via the company’s asset management tracking system.
• Create, track, and maintain claims project issues, progress and status through project mapping and resource allocation.
• Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
• Creation, prioritization and management of project schedules, sprints, backlogs utilizing Agile Methodology.
• Provide recommendations for improvements to existing technology, and ideas for new implementation.
Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA B.S. in Business AUGUST 2013 - DECEMBER 2017
Microsoft Office Suites
Director of Marketing
QA Analyst / Tester
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Marketing Coordinator / BA Intern The Rock Brook Consulting Group, PA Philadelphia, PA
As part of my internship, I acted as both a Marketing Coordinator and BA, while efficiently and diligently utilizing the Agile methodology through the following:
• Managed project management software (Deltek, Excel etc.) and methodology which helped project stakeholders identify and document requirements.
• Worked with key project stakeholders to formulate and communicate the business vision, to envision initial requirements, and to scope the project.
• Attended meetings and sessions in order to translate organizational needs.
• Worked with project stakeholders to test and validate requirements through reviews and walkthroughs.
• Conducted statistical marketing and management analyses for the firm. Notable Project
Worked alongside the Director of Marketing to host a professional forum at the Center for Architecture + Design in Philadelphia, PA. The forum, entitled “Medical Cannabis Grow Facilities: Unique Challenges for AEC Professionals” drew over fifty (50) attendees from various professions within the design and construction industry, including some from the cannabis design and build industry. Read More: http://www.therockbrook.com/rock-brook- hosts-medical-cannabis-grow-facility-forum/.
Freelance Digital Marketing Specialist Various Clients As a self-managed and result-oriented Digital Marketing Specialist, I develop and manage original content for business publications, websites, and social media platforms.
• Personal website design projects.
• Maintain and update sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, etc.; stayed abreast of trends in social media relating to the client’s goal or needs.
• Successfully aide in driving traffic to client’s website through implementations and enhancements that align with the client’s vision and the organizational objective.