JAMES PROCHASKA - SOFTWARE DEVELOPER & VETERAN (**3) 382- 4114
**** ********* **. *** ****, Dallas Tx. 75252 email@example.com Profession Summary:
Recent graduate looking for career opportunities. Adept at identifying issues with existing programs and creating innovative solutions for further development. Committed to working with clients and project specifications to deliver cost-effective timely results. Coding Languages
• C++ / C#
• PHP/ HTML5 / CSS3
• Triple DES (3DES)
• Microsoft / Mac OS
• Microsoft Office Applications
• Adobe Applications
• Unity/Unreal Development
Education Fall 2017
• University of Texas at Dallas
BA: Arts and Technology: Focus on Programming, Web Development, Sound Design, and Project Management. Major GPA: 3.4
• Navy Veteran
• Vice President of Legislative Affairs in College.
• College Graduate
• Web Development projects working in groups and performing individual work, using PHP, HTML5, CSS3, and JS.
• Project management and leadership experience junior and senior years; top grades received.
• Professor and class research in a few classes ranging from sound design to programming.
• Multiple video games and levels designed, scripted and developed throughout my college career.
• Multiple school assignments and projects created using C++ and JAVA, focusing on object orientation and GUI’s.
• Designed web and app mock-ups using human computer interaction design methodologies. Work History:
Personal Assistant 2012 – Current
• Independently supervised and maintained household with 2 families of 4 while parents traveled for business: day and overnight infant and child care, carpool, bill pay, pet-care, grocery shopping, picking up and dropping off dry cleaning, scheduling and participating in field trips / activities for the kids.
• Organized and prepared residential properties for business client meetings. Desk Assistant 2015 - 2016
University of Texas at Dallas
• Discussed, mediated, and provided resolutions for residents with issues and complaints with roommates and other students.
• Responded to crisis situations, maintaining campus crisis protocols, and documented incidents accordingly.
• Conducted building and room-rounds to enforce resident life policies, built relationships, and ensured safety of students. Kids Activities Supervisor 2011 - 2015
Life Time Fitness Inc.
• Ensured the safety and happiness of all children in the club between the ages of 3 months to 12 years of age.
• Supervised and Conducted all children activities including: rock climbing, out of facility field trips, swimming, and summer camp.
• Introduced, established, and revamped programs and classes, increasing enrollment by 41%.
• Increased revenue by 60% for the same period during FY 2013-2014.
• Recruited, screened, and trained 10 staff, also implemented monthly training meetings for the staff.
• Established lifelong trust and relationships, the companies mission, with members and staff that still lasts today. US Navy 2009
• RP: Trained to provide combat security for unarmed religious officers in foreign and domestic military affairs.
• Base Duty Driver: Maintained and ensured safety of enlisted soldiers during transportation.