HEATHER C. RYAN
** ******* ******, **** ****, NJ 07828
MARKETING ANALYTICS PROFESSIONAL
Data Evaluation Consumer Research Target Identification Project Management Marketing Campaigns Quantitative Analysis Creative, detail-oriented individual with experience in the Las Vegas resort, hospitality, and gaming industry. Team player and quick learner with excellent analytic skills seeking a position with a forward looking company that can benefit from my extensive campaign planning and project management skills. EXPERIENCE
Wyndham Destination Network, Parsippany NJ Aug 2014–present Revenue Management Analyst, Asia Pacific Market
Territory Management of India, South Africa and Australia, including:
● Pricing and Inventory Management for over 500+ resorts.
● Building complex SQL code for daily Ad-Hoc analysis.
● Generating and maintaining reports for weekly, monthly and future forecasting.
● Campaign analytics: Test design-design statistically valid tests (control/test), incremental ROI analysis to determine campaign success on direct mail, email, digital, etc. campaigns
● Model development: Optimize response/spend, customer lifetime value studies, market mix modeling
● Utilize transactional data for the following analysis: market basket analytics, share of wallet, cross sell, pricing, channel/product preference, migration analytics, pre/post treatment analysis
● Creation and implementation of marketing strategies and sales programs. MGM Resorts International, Las Vegas NV Feb 2011–May 2011 Marketing Consultant, Corporate Marketing
Participated and assisted in projects for all 12 Las Vegas marketing divisions, including:
● Building complex SQL code for the re-segmentation model of the acquisition and retention strategy.
● Cultivation of new members through internet, slot, table games, direct marketing, and advertising tactics.
● Reorganization of marketing department through analysis and insight about departmental roles.
● Creation and implementation of the new division-wide marketing strategy. Harrah's Entertainment (now Caesar's Entertainment), Las Vegas, NV Dec 2009 – Jan 2011 Corporate Strategic Marketing Analyst, Central Analytics Group Provided analytic support to Harrah's 42 national properties. Projects included:
● Average Daily Worth valuation models, A-B Multi-Variable testing (incrementality trends), national and city opportunity mapping, new property opportunities, cross-property promotions.
● Aided in loyalty program restructuring and implementation.
● Creation of Promotions Best Practices and Worst Practices Databases to guide property leadership. The Venetian The Palazzo Resort Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV Sep 2008 –Nov 2009 Strategic Analyst, Marketing Analysis Department
Supported marketing initiatives and strategies through detailed analysis and reporting; Projects included:
● Saved $2 million annually by restructuring customer segmentation and targeting while increasing profitability and decreasing local mailing costs.
● Writing of SAS and SQL coding for internet and direct marketing campaigns.
● Development of global loyalty marketing strategy to integrate casino and hotel into one program.
● Analysis of consumer behavior and insight trends using database evaluating all event campaigns. Las Vegas Sands Corporation, Las Vegas, NV May 2008 – Sep 2008 Business Development Analyst, Corporate Entertainment
● Helped company win rights to Cirque du Soleil bid for Southeast Asia by in-depth analysis and presentation of consumer trends in the Southeast Asia entertainment industry.
● Played integral role in selection of vendor to construct Singapore Light Show.
● Engaged in media buying and initiatives for "T he Reel Deal" and "T he Wayne Brady Show. "
● Goldman Sachs Undergraduate Camp, New York, NY July 2007D iverse program providing hands on exposure to finance industry topics including fixed income, investment management, sales and trading, private wealth management, and investment banking.
Database Query Software: SAS, SQL. Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Project, Visio, Publisher. Cognos, CCM, ACSC, LMS, VBA, Google Analytics, Photoshop. EDUCATION
Villanova University, Villanova School of Business, Bachelor of Science, V illanova, PA May 2008 Majors: Marketing and Accounting; Minor: International Business