Phone: 864-***-**** EMail: v email@example.com
*** ******* **, *** **, Akron, Ohio
● C# .NET, ASP.NET, Python ● HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap
● Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Axapta ● Visual Studio, R-Studio
● Raspberry Pi 3, R ● C, JAVA
The University of Akron 2017
Master of Science, Computer Science GPA – 3.5
Timocco Inc. June 2017 - Dec 2017
Software Developer Intern
● Timocco has Online and Offline versions of games; data analysis and visualization.
● Designed and implemented a data lens tool which takes raw game log data as input converts into readable and meaningful results; using Python, PHP and Node JS.
● Created Restful services using Node JS and consumed it using Python script and using Chart.JS displayed some charts which explains the raw data in a meaningful way.
● Implemented visual representations of game log results produced from data analytics lenses. Sundaram InfoTech Solutions Ltd. Oct 2012 - Nov 2015 Software Engineer
As a C#.NET developer, I have designed and developed plugins and workflows for CRM which improved the business process and also gained a strong exposure to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and C# web development. In addition, I have experience in development of UI enhancements using CSS, Bootstrap and also developed functional test scripts for system testing. Responsibilities:
● Involved in Software Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance phases of software development.
● Designed and developed workflows and plugins for business processes automation using C#, ASP.NET.
● Designed, developed and integrated third-party web applications and custom C# and ASP.NET web portals with SQL Server Database to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
● Developed an end-to-end integration module for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics Axapta, by creating and consuming .NET web services. Completed integration of Google Maps to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
● Actively involved in development, installation and support services of Microsoft Dynamics products
(AXAPTA and CRM).
● Consumed REST services using JQuery, Ajax calls, also worked on SOAP protocol (as part of integration projects).
● Implemented web applications using ASP.NET, C#, Restful services, XML, JSON, XAML and SQL Server 2008.
● Basic understanding of Machine Learning algorithms, Artificial Intelligence concepts, developed a few independent applications using Python.
Client: FOSROC ( March 2015 – August 2015, 4 person team) Technical Consultant/Developer
● Implemented end-to-end seamless integration for sales, marketing modules of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Axapta, by doing so improved the speed and performance of the sales process of company by 90%.
● Developed ASP.NET Plugins to extend out-of-box CRM sales module features, developed reports for sales module.
Client: BESTEN Engineers & Consulting Ltd. ( October 2014 – February 2015, 3 person team) Technical Developer
● Developed plugins to extend features of CRM using ASP.NET also configured custom workflows to enable seamless flow according to client’s business model in the sales and marketing modules of CRM.
● Developed plugins to extend features of CRM using ASP.NET also configured custom workflows to enable seamless flow of Business Sales process.
● Web Portal Development using .Net, Integration of web portal into Dynamics CRM application.
● Developed Event Management system with Custom template Mail blast feature using CRM Plugins. Client: JMH. ( June 2013 – December 2013, 2 person team) Technical Developer
● Designed and Customized CRM Reports using SSRS.
● Worked on service requests to extend features of existing CRM customizations of plugins and custom workflows.
Text Summarizer ( 2-person project)
● Developed a Python application, which takes online article or a PDF file as input and using tokenization method from NLTK Corpus library summarizes the content into two-sentenced paragraph. Leap Motion and Raspberry PI 3 Integration for Holographic projection ( 1- person project)
● Established a communication channel between Leap Motion controller and Raspberry PI using web socket programming.
● Using Python script displayed two spheres, applied few transformations capturing gestures from Leap controller passing it on to Raspberry Pi, made one to revolve around another on Raspberry PI, and displayed it on a Hologram projector prototype.
Amazon Alexa integration with Raspberry PI 3 ( 1-person project)
● Using AWS and Python setup an interface between Raspberry PI 3 and Amazon Alexa, which allows user to interact with Amazon voice service hosted on AWS without buying the actual device, credits to a GitHub resource.
Movie Recommendation System ( 1-person project)
● Created a Python application which takes inputs of a set of movies that are watched by a user based on this previous history, system can recommend the user a future set of movies or shows that he/she would probably be interested in, in future, based on genre and ratings. Baby Monitor ( 1-person project)
● This is a prototype of a baby monitor system built hosting Python scripts on Raspberry PI 3 in association with Logitech camera module, which detects object or person movement and sends an Email to the person in-charge. Knowledge pool ( 1-person project)
● Created as part of semester project, an ASP.NET application which takes keyword strings as input and gets content results from a set of websites online using web crawling (htmlagilitypack) techniques (not links just content).
LinkedIn - V inod Pagadala GitHub - V inod Pagadala