Highlights of Qualifications:
• Enrolled in Bachelor of Technology (Biotechnology) Program in the Faculty of Engineering at McMaster University
• Outstanding organization and optimization skills acquired as a Telecommunications Field Ser- vice Analyst at the Toronto District School Board
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills developed as a Connected Solution Specialist at Best Buy
• Adaptive communication skills established while working as a Customer Service Representa- tive at Lean Supply Solutions
Bachelor of Technology, Biotechnology (Co-op) Graduating December 2020 McMaster University Hamilton, ON
• Multi-Disciplinary program providing extensive laboratory and piratical experience
• Will be awarded:
• Bachelor of Technology Degree from McMaster University
• Advanced Technology Diploma
• Business Management Certificate
Skills & Abilities:
Telecommunications Field Service Analyst Co-Op Apr. 2017 - Sept. 2017 Toronto District School Board, Toronto, Ontario
Worked with the CMDR (Corporate Mobile Device Refresh) and VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) Roll- out Projects.
• Effectively completed up to 50 school site surveys and processed data drop and centrix phone information, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the data for effective migration.
• Strategically prepared proper communications plans when scheduling daily site visits, CMDR appointments and gathering Centrix Phone information from school staff.
• Ability to work independently and collaborated effectively with a cross functional teams on multiple projects.
• Proper composition and organization of excel spreadsheets and VOIP phone information. Software Hardware Language Safety
• Windows 7 Admin
• Mac OS X
• A++ Certification
• Desktop Hardware
• Laptop Hardware
• Mobile Device
• Biosafety Level II
• Fire Safety
35 Rivoli Drive, Woodbridge, ON L4H3X2 l 416-***-**** l email@example.com Connected Solutions Specialist Apr. 2016 - Sept. 2016 Best Buy Canada, Woodbridge, Ontario
Collaborated with the sales team, interacting with costumers, customer service and handling store inventory. Examples and details as follows:
• Improved customer service by two stars (20%) responding to customer concerns, supports and assists of achievements of store and department customer care.
• Facilitated increase sales by 35% through effectively down-stocking of products, confirming accurate product pricing and placement within the store
• Supported the product knowledge and sales skills development of the Department and other store personnel
Server/Waiter: May 2016 - Sept. 2016
Ladies Golf Club of Toronto, Thornhill, Ontario
• Demonstrated genuine hospitality while greeting and establishing rapport with guests.
• Sharpened verbal communication skills by precisely describing menu items and special offer- ings
• Worked proactively to prepare for large parties and reservations during down time
• Used strong work ethic to buss, clean, clear and set tables Warehouse Associate/Customer Service Sept. 2014 - June 2015 Lean Supply Solutions, North York, Ontario
• Established strong customer service skills due to daily communications with clients through different media and interactions
• Maintained high customer satisfaction by resolving problems quickly and efficiently
• Improved multitasking skills by helping in the warehouse while simultaneously working with clients
Greens Department Maintenance Worker Apr. 2014 - Aug. 2014 Maple Downs Golf And Country Club, Maple, Ontario
• Strengthened interpersonal skills by interacting with club members
• Developed multitasking skills by maintaining the golf course including cutting grass, fixing div- ots, raking bunkers, landscaping, planting flowers and trees Volunteer Experiences:
Medical Secretary Intern: July 2015 - Aug. 2015
Canadian Vein Clinic, Mississauga, Ontario
• Utilized strong written communication to maintain accurate records
• Improved patient experience by providing consistent welcoming and professional behaviour
• Strong verbal communication skills, especially with problem solving when rescheduling ap- pointments and resolving any other discrepancies with patients Model / Assistant Executive: Sept. 2015 - May 2016 Sick Kids, Woodbridge, Ontario
Modelled for multiple clothing brands in support of sick kids. Executive, in charge of lighting, sound and media availability as well as sponsors and assisted other executives when required.