Quality Control-Data Analyst-Collateral Underwriter-Property Preservation Specialist-Sr. Project Manager-Compliance Support Professional
An experienced veteran who is computer literate and competent with business analysis and workflow coordination with 15 + years of experience in the real estate industry reviewing multiple report forms which include residential, BPO, commercial properties, etc.
•Sr Quality Control Analyst
•Audit Control for External and Inter Audits
•Property Preservation Specialist
•Former Residential Appraiser
•Former Property Tax Appraiser at Harris County Appraisal District
JP Morgan Chase Lewisville, TX 07/13 - 09/17
Quality Sr Specialist III/Collateral underwriter II/Data Analyst
• Risk focused review of thousands of multiple types of appraisal reports to include BPO’s, residential, multi- family, desktop reviews and commercial reports.
• Deliver accurate and timely information to be utilized by internal customers for servicing decisions.
• Respond to customer appeals pertaining to value variances, repair estimates, and marketability issues per strict Chase and market standards.
ServiceLink FNF Irving, TX 12/11 - 4/13
Quality Control Analyst / Appraisal reviewer
• Performed quality control of valuation orders in compliance with regulatory, industry and client requirements.
BEDFORD, TX 76021 713-***-****
• Responded to and satisfy issues in a timely consistent manner and ensure accurate resolution. • Ensure that all steps of the evaluation process are completed accurately and within the required timeframes and protocols.
CoreLogic Field Services Westlake, TX 10/10 – 12/11
Property Preservation Specialist II
• Processed pre-foreclosure and foreclosure files from banking institutions including Fannie Mae, VA, Freddie Mac, and private bank loan sources under strict deadlines. Determined final disposition of 500-800 files per month.
• Scheduled work assignments for foreclosure and pre-foreclosure properties.
• Scheduled assignments for securing property, sending vendors in for preservation work. Supervised the customer service desk.
Harris County Appraisal District Houston, TX 11/08 – 09/10
Residential Appraiser/Property tax appraiser Performed appraisal and valuation services for residential single and multi-family dwellings, new construction and vacant land. Included condition/marketability reporting, field and aerial inspections, desktop appraisals and land valuation services. Performed value negotiations with over 3,000 residential property owners.
SpectraSite Construction Cary, NC 05/97 - 05/92
Inspected construction projects for quality assurance and consistency with project goals. Obtained permits, interpreted blueprints while supervising 75+ workers. Obtained bids from potential subcontractors, hired sub-contractors, ordered materials, concrete, forms etc. Supervised all aspects of the construction site from civil work, subcontracting and turnkey projects.
Military Service: United States Army Specialist 4 Honorable Discharge veteran
Education and Certifications:
• Former State of Texas Licensed Real Estate/Tax Appraiser
• Auburn Career Center Graduated
• Champions School of Real Estate
• Appraisal Institute Studies USPAP Certified
• Multiple Chase courses: fraud, banking, code of conduct, etc., over 75 classes
• North Harris County College
Proficient in Excel, Word, ACI, WinTotal, Winsketch, Quicklink, Citrix, Collateral management system, FNC. MS Office Suite, RedBell, RedHat, CMS/FNC, Collateral Analytics, and various statistical analysis and automated valuation tools.