Address ***** ********* **.
Katy, TX 77449
Seeking long term employment in an organization where I can grow professionally and further enhance my skills, knowledge, and experience to face and overcome the challenges of today’s changing work environment. Experience
06-2017 - present Project Manager
• Extensive communication with general superintendents and project managers throughout construction phases on numerous projects.
• Communication with different personnel within the organization including but not limited to, project managers, estimators, field supervisors, field foremen, dispatchers, etc.
• Project estimation using takeoff software and MS Office products.
• Preparing concrete bids and submitting them to clients.
• Consulting with clients, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues. 08-2014 - 06-2017 Construction Manager
• Responsible for construction projects and customer service in multiple communities.
• Very knowledgeable in plan reading, scheduling vendors and trades, windstorm area construction, etc.
• Proficient in payroll and negotiating prices with sub-contractors
• and vendors.
07-2013 - 06-2014 Shipping/ Receiving Coordinator
• Managed shipment schedules to maximize productivity and cut costs.
• Coordinated with freight forwarders to expedite international
• Operated PC and RF- based computer systems with a high level of accuracy.
• Implemented strategic shipping policies to achieve long and short term goals.
• Supervised groups of 4-6 employees on a routine basis 01-2013 - 07-2013 Police Officer
West University Place Police Department
• Conducted thorough investigations of serious injury and fatality traffic accidents.
• Secured crime scenes, gathered evidence and questioned witnesses.
• Apprehended offenders and conducted interviews &
01-2012 - 01-2013 Police Officer
San Jacinto College Police Department
• Actively patrolled assigned areas to prevent and detect crime. Enforced all traffic laws and ordinances and checked speed with radar.
• Investigated and reported crimes, accidents, offenses and damaging property.
• Talked regularly with citizens to establish rapport and become a
• familiar presence in the area.
02-2018 - present HCC- Katy Campus
Coursework and lab in Business Management
02-2010 - 11-2010 HCC- Northeast Campus
Certificate in Police Science
Experience with Microsoft Office Programs
Experience with Estimating Programs