LISA M. WATROUS
Service oriented Customer Service Representative with 11 years of retail experience and 10+ years as an Account Executive for a food broker. Proven ability to work well independently and in team environment. K
Known for excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills. Handle tasks with accuracy and efficiency. Seasoned patient Flow Coordinator with 8 years’ experience in a fast paced pediatrician’s office. Achieved exceptional results completing medical records projects by uploading and organizing 400+ patient records electronically using EMR software.
● Microsoft Office-Excel ● Microsoft Word
● IDX Software ● EMR Software
Kohl’s Department Stores – Succasunna, NJ Aug 2006-Present
Customer Service Representative
● Answer customer telephone calls regarding online ordering in store pickup, and store products.
● Provide prompt responses to questions and concerns about services, and escalate calls appropriately.
● Process merchandise credits, and credit card payments.
● Research and document merchandise returns and issues brought in by customers.
● Work tirelessly to resolve issues and provide a high level of service to customers.
● Provide recommendations to assistant store manager and department managers to resolve issues.
● Prepare merchandise for annual inventory.
● Ensure merchandise is properly tagged and located in the correct areas.
● On boarded and trained new customer service representatives on best practices
Advocare West Morris Pediatrics – Succasunna, NJ Apr 2007-Oct 2016
Receptionist/Patient Flow Coordinator
● Responded to telephones inquiries and provided information regarding the medical practice to callers.
● Facilitated the transfer of messages from patients and health care provides to medical personnel.
● Scheduled appointments for patients using IDX and EMR computer software.
● Registered patients and uploaded medical records.
● Scanned and organized medical records into EMR system.
● Prepared referrals for patients in a timely fashion.
● Greeted patients and prepared them for visits with the doctors by bring them into the exam room, taking measurements, weight and temperature.
J.L. Sales and Marketing – Hopatcong, NJ May 2000-June 2007
● Managed client account orders with various manufacturers.
● Monitored manufacturer’s product promotions to communicate to retail clients.
● Provided on-site visits with client’s stores to ensure items were in stock.
● Assisted store managers, reviewed and placed orders for new stock.
● Performed reconciliations of commission statements and deductions from invoices to ensure accurate billing.
● Managed client account monthly billing and expenses.
M&H Sales and Marketing, Inc. - Tarrytown, NY Oct 1996 – Nov 1999
● Responsible for several manufactures and maintaining their information for new items, pricing and invoicing. ● Placed orders with the manufacturers
● Monitored manufacturer’s product promotions and communicated to clients.
● Performed reconciliations from commission statements and tracked deductions for damaged products.
Dover Business College – Dover, NJ June 1989
Data Processing Specialist: Business
Hopatcong High School June 1985