Rachel M. Krupnick, LCSW
Private Psychotherapy Practice at 150 River Road, Suite J1-B
Montville, New Jersey, 07045
DR. SANDI REIKEN AND ASSOCIATES, M ontville, NJ
Individual and Family Psychotherapist, March 2007 – Present
● Counsel individuals, groups, or families to help them understand problems, define goals, and develop realistic action plans using a variety of modalities.
● Collaborate with schools, child study teams, physicians, psychiatrists, health care professionals and social service agencies.
● Encourage individuals and families to develop and use skills and strategies for confronting their problems in a constructive manner.
● Serve as liaisons between children and their homes, schools, family services, child guidance clinics, courts, protective services, doctors, and other contacts, to help children who face problems such as disabilities, abuse, or poverty.
● Counsel parents with child rearing problems, interviewing the child and family to determine whether further action is required.
● Refer clients to community resources for services such as job placement, debt counseling, legal aid, housing, medical treatment, or financial assistance, and provide concrete information, such as where to go and how to apply.
● Provide individual, group and family therapy in a clinical private practice setting to children and adults with depression, anxiety, eating issues, post- traumatic stress, self-harm, emotion regulation, and relationship difficulties.
Glen Spey, NY
Division Head, Girls Lower Camp, Summers 2015, 2016, 2017
● Provided leadership and guidance to 80 campers ages 5-11, and 30 counselors at a 7 week sleep away camp in the Catskills.
● Modeled appropriate behavior for campers and staff including team work, responsibility, and sportsmanship.
● Developed and executed programs that promote growth, leadership, self-esteem, and responsibility,
● Pioneered programs that rewarded positive personality traits and random acts of kindness such as: consideration, honesty, inclusiveness,
● Organized and developed daily activities.
● Attended and participated in camp activities for new campers throughout the school year.
● Communicated with parents regularly.
● Managed issues involving campers with special needs. Private Psychotherapy Practice at 150 River Road, Suite J1-B M ontville, New Jersey, 07045 973-***-**** r firstname.lastname@example.org NEW YORK PRESBYTERIAN HOSPITAL CORNELL AND COLUMBIA CAMPUSES, N ew York, NY Transplant Social Worker, April 1998 – May 2003
● Assess and counsel potential liver and kidney transplant patients and recipients in individual and group sessions, taking into account the biological and social factors that affect the person's life, as well as adjustment to illness and potential end of life issues.
● Perform Psychosocial assessments before, during, and aftethe procedure has taken place, both with the person in need of the organ transplant, as well as the living donor if possible.
● Assess the patient's ability to manage the responsibilities of the transplant, issues related to returning to
"normal," post-operative life, and the extend of the patient's social support network.
● Provide discharge planning to patients prior to leaving the hospital to ensure the patient has access to medications, social support groups, medical after care, arranging home health care, and provide assistance with specific services needed.
● Educate the recipient, donor, and support system about medication management, psychosocial issues, and physical limitations.
Liver Transplant Social Worker Liason, January 2000 – May 2003
● Integrated the liver transplant program with the head surgeon between the Cornell and Columbia Campuses.
● Set-up a pre- and post- transplant care clinic at the Cornell Campus
● Attend weekly transplant team meetings at the Columbia campus DAYTOP VILLAGE, B rooklyn, NY
Substance Abuse Counselor and Supervisor, January 1998 – April 1998 CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PHILADELPHIA, P hiladelphia, PA Pediatric Oncology Social Worker, September 1997 – May 1998 HAHNEMANN UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, P hiladelphia, PA
InPatient Psychaitric Social Worker, September 1996 – May 1997 EDUCATION
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Master of Social Work, May 1996
University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT
Bachelor of the Arts
● I am a licensed clinical social worker with 20 years of experience working in various medical, psychological, and therapeutic settings. I use a variety of modalities and approaches depending on the presenting problem, age of client, and psychosocial issues involved. I communicate well, and I have the skills and training to work positively and effectively in a wide range of environments.
Private Psychotherapy Practice at 150 River Road, Suite J1-B M ontville, New Jersey, 07045 973-***-**** r email@example.com Private Psychotherapy Practice at 150 River Road, Suite J1-B M ontville, New Jersey, 07045 973-***-**** r firstname.lastname@example.org