Cell Number: 901-***-****
Result-oriented Senior Finance major seeking oppertunities to leverage technical, analytical, and critical thinking skills in a professional capacity.
Fogelman College of Business and Economics, University of Memphis Memphis, TN Aug. 2016 May 2018 Bachelor’s of Business Administration: Finance
Major GPA: 3.30/4.00
Microsoft Office/Bloomberg Experience
• Highly proficient with the use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Microsoft Excel Certified.
• Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) Certified.
Strategic Financial Partners Memphis, TN
Financial Planning Intern Sep. 2017 – Nov. 2017
• Gathered in-depth knowledge of the financial services industry, experience with financial tools and securities while building a clientele base, meeting with potential clients, building sales skills, as well as telephone skills. UWT Logistics, LLC. Memphis, TN
Data Acquisition Analyst Intern May 2017 – Aug. 2017
• Performed raw data acquisition, data interpretation, numerical analysis and compilation of working forecasts and spreadsheets for representation of key data.
Sterling Ventures Memphis, TN Apr. 2010 – May 2017 Project Manager
• Established and created budgets, executed financial planning and ensured the proper allocation and management of capital as per the needs of clients and general contractors.
• Inquired potential investment opportunities, analyzed and forecasted potential outcomes for profit and loss. Volunteer Work/Organization Involvement
Founding Father of Kappa Sigma Epsilon Pi Fraternity Memphis, TN Founding Father, Grand Treasurer Nov. 2016
• Managed asset allocation, responsible for maintaining organizational solvency, created budgets for philanthropy and other events, as well as ensuring individual membership payments were up to date. Bluff City Student Investment Group
Founder, President Nov. 2016
• Student organization that focused on simulated investments into the U.S. equity markets, members competed monthly for the highest returns on investments, as well as learned investment strategies and hypothesis testing. Multi-National Ministries Memphis, TN
Program Assistant Apr. 2012 – May 2013
• Organized pick-up and drop-off schedules for inner-city children, provided mentoring, advising, and ensured completion of their school work.
Mission Trip Cape Town, South Africa Mar. 2013
• Provided medical supplies to impoverished locals living in extreme conditions, overcame adversity and language barriers to communicate the purpose of our groups presence.