Esraa Ahmed Bastawy Mousa
Alsiouf, Alexandria, Egypt.
Seeking a demanding Job within a challenging work environment in a well-established organization where I can enhance my communication as well as my personal effectiveness skills, where my creative, organizational skills and capabilities can be best utilized and applied to achieve my career aspirations.
Bachelor of Law, Faculty of Law, Alexandria university, Class 2012 Degree:- Good
Master Degree of Law, Alexandria University, Class 2015 Diploma in Common Law, Alexandria University, 2013 Diploma in Private Law, Alexandria University, 2015 Courses & Training
Hospital Management and Healthcare Professional Diploma Cambridge Training College Britain London- Egypt Office, Alexandria 2017
Human Resources and Training Course
MDC Egypt for Human Resources Services, Alexandria 2017
English Course General and Conversation
Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Alexandria 2017
ISO 9001:2015 Awareness And Overview
Middle East Management Systems And Training, Alexandria 2016.
Safety in Hospitals
Arab Association for Health & Safety Experts and Professionals, Alexandria 2015.
International Computer Driving License Syllabus Version 5 Ministry Of Communications and information Technology, Alexandria 2014.
Communication Interpersonal Skills
Quality Association for Hospital Management at Cairo, 2014.
Future Lawyer Training Course
Arabic law center, Alexandria 2013.
Quality Coordinator and Secretary of Medical and Quality Director, Jan 2012 till Date
At Alexandria New Medical Center, Quality & Development Department.
- Performing internal audits on all hospitals departments.
- Suggesting quality improvement projects to senior managers
- Ensuring non-conformities are identified and perform corrective actions.
- Data collection, analysis and reporting
- Prepare Quality training plans and define training requirement with the varying needs
- follow up customer complaints
Human Resources Specialist, Aug 2017 till Date
Alkram Engineering for Health Care Solution.
Legal Researcher, Aug 2015 till Mar 2016
East Laws Institution, Technical Office.
Date of Birth: May19th, 1991.
Marital Status: Single.
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows (XP, 7, 8) with Excellent Skills.
- Microsoft Office: (Version 2003, 2007, 2010)
(Word – Excel – Access – PowerPoint- Outlook)
- Internet: surfing, researching, and info-seeking. Very good English as well as Arabic typing speed.
Other Qualifications & Achievements:
- Language Skills: Arabic: Mother Tongue.
English: Good in both written and spoken language.
- Creative writing, translating, and editing, summarizing, reviewing, and reporting.
- Administration: organize and schedule reports to keep workflow. Interpersonal Skills:
- Initiation and leadership, communication, presentation and organization skills.
- A team player, ambitious and willing to improve, responsible and able to take on-the- spot decisions, creative and problem shooter.
- Work under pressure.
- Ability to adapt rapidly with system and workflow changes and improvements. References:
Furnished Upon Request.