Opposite British International School, Souk Sabah Fahaheel, Kuwait
Mob: 965-******** email@example.com
Seeking a challenging and professionally rewarding position to contribute my accrued expertise towards the enhancement of the organization.
Develop and implement all key procedures and specifications governing the document control process including document control procedure, document numbering specification, correspondence procedure, archiving specification, translation procedure and other documentation together defining the Document Control framework on the given project. Educational qualification
• Bachelor of Arts- University of Calicut -1993-1996
• Pre Degree- University of Calicut -1991-1993
• Secondary School Leaving Certificate- Kerala Government Examination Board -1991 Computer Knowledge:
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Office XP Professional, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Outlook Express.
Document Controller-Daelim KOC Telemetry Project Mina Abdulla Kuwait from Aug 2013 to October 2017.
• Experience and understanding of the principles and practices of both Document/Records Management and Indexing and Retrieval system related to onshore oil/gas installations and projects.
• Technical experience & understanding of as-built engineering documentation and thorough knowledge of Project documentation.
• Knowledgeable in management information systems suitable for Data Management and data library purposes.
• Able to develop discipline specific standards & procedures.
• Detailed knowledge and effective use of costing and scheduling systems.
• Updating all the data’s in system as per KGOC/KOC Specification and Procedure
• Receive, track, and monitor documents using standard document management programs to register Documents maintain databases, and produce logs, transmittals, and Document Review Reporting
• Organize and implement appropriate filing according to the Project document coding system
• Producing and maintaining Document progress report to the concern
• Keeping proper records of all the above tasks. Referring to Specification Control Sheet.
• Establish and maintain the Doc Control System and Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)
• Document Controller shall also ensure that a system is in place to record/track all Field issued Document Controller - General Dynamic Information Technowladgy (GDIT) FMCG US Army Base Arifjan, • Receives Camp Kuwait and registers at February Client provided 2011 document to February for detail 2013. engineering or construction engineering project, Page 2 of 4
Including in-house generated document.
• Controls issuance of document numbers, including maintenance of proper document registers for detail Engineering or construction engineering project.
• Maintains specifically assigned project database/s.
• Ensures proper document classification, sorting, filing and proper archiving.
• Reviews completeness of documentation and prepares document transmittals.
• Performs document quality check in accordance to Company engineering document control procedures.
• Performs file backup to ensure proper storage and archiving of electronic registers.
• Prepares engineering project reports, as may be required.
• Document Controller is responsible for receiving, distributing, recording into the system and Where appropriate recording documents as either "Void" or "Superseded" in accordance with Document Control Procedures filling of field documents including receipt and issuance of the documents and Drawings from to the subcontractor,
• referring to Specification Control Sheet, Drawing Control Sheet and Document Control Sheet for Ascertaining the latest revision of the field documents.
• Document Controller shall also ensure that a system is in place to record/track all Field issued
• Documents/drawings etc. so that they can be recalled and replaced with new revision items when required. Document Controller- Combat Support Associate (CSA) LTD FMCG US Army Base, Camp Arifjan, Kuwait from May 2006 to February 2011
• Prepare specifications for documents (requirement, control, delivery) for (a) Internal and external design and Vendor documents, and (b) Project correspondence.
• Comply with the Company Records Management for Controlled and non- Controlled documents.
• Execute project archiving and handover to next project phase / Operations.
• Manage all paper and electronic document flow within project, and from / to contractors or vendors.
• Create and maintain document distribution matrix.
• Establish and coordinate the use of document “team working areas” for uncontrolled documents and informal Sharing.
• Establish and maintain the Doc Control System and Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
• Drive improvements within the Document Control scope through leadership, standards, and behaviours.
• Implement solutions that educate and encourage internal and external stakeholders to become more Collaborative and contribute to the project value.
• Prepare and issue document reports (Monthly Contractor Master Document Register status / progress / forecast, Weekly Company Document review statistics).
• Maintain master registers of documentation and information filing systems. Page 3 of 4
• Provide advice on procedures of issue and methods in accessing the system Expedite the review and approval of documentation, including designs, procedures, Instructions, product Certification and records.
• Detailed knowledge and effective use of costing and scheduling systems.
• Monitor output of support staff in terms of quantity and quality of work.
• Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance System, to ensure that all internal and external documentation is fully traceable.
• Maintain current knowledge of Codes & standards
• Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Document Control Management Centre.
• Presentation and filing of documents and drawings Assistant Document Controller- (Worked in Document Control as an Assistant) Consolidated Contractors Intl. CCC Kuwait. From June 2004 to December 2005.
• Receive and stamp, all incoming, outgoing documents and pass it to Project Engineers or responsible person For verification, initial, Rote marking and distribution.
• Ensure all project related documents such as Letters, faxes, Minutes of Meetings; Reports are filed properly, easily accessible and up-to-date.
• All the Outgoing and incoming Documents entering in the Database system and sending for scanning and Filing.
• Receiving the Reply documents from Client, doing sort out by commented sheets or approved sheet from that documents with coversheets and issuing to the Contractor, Creating all the outgoing Documents by number wise and entering in the system as well as incoming reference, Distributing the same to all the route Marked Person sand sending for scanning, Uploading and filling.
• Updating all the data in system as per the Specification and Procedure.
• Coordinating with contractors, Inspectors and all the Project Engineers
• Organize and implement appropriate filing according to the Project document control system
• Keeping proper records of all the above tasks
Assistant Store Keeper- CCC (Consolidated Contractors Intl. Company) Under Snamprogetti
(KOC North Kuwait) From May 2002 to May 2004.
• Worked with full responsibility in Material department and store.
• Inventory Control and stock maintenance
• Updating the incoming and outgoing materials from where house to the project
• Stock Analysis and stock ledger review.
• Comparing the physical stock with the ledger and random check on weekly basis, Page 4 of 4
Preservation, transferring and reconciliation in line with standard procedure.
• Preparation of various documents for store operation such Material receiving reports (MRR)
• Material request forms, Stock damage and transfer report
• Tools received and return report, General Indent for stock posting,
• Weekly delivery logs, Suppliers non-performance report, Calibrated equipment details etc.
• Personal verification of materials, maintaining good housekeeping in storage areas,
• Keeping hazardous, flammable inflammable articles in the specified locations and looking after all International Purchasing correspondence.
Assistant Store keeper. Larson & Toubro Ltd, ECC Construction Group from June 1997 to April 2001
• Job involved updating daily transaction of material flow from warehouse to the projects
• Physical stock and inventory stock ledger comparison on weekly basis, Document control for store operations, Preparing all the reports related to materials, Personnel verification of various materials. Personal Details
• Date of Birth : 08/01/1975
• Nationality : India
• Marital Status : Married
• Language Known : English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Arabic. Passport Details
• Passport No : Z3810840
• Date of issue : 05/12/2016
• Date of expiry : 04/12/2026
• VISA # : 18 (Transferable)
I hereby declare that the above-furnished details are true and correct according to my knowledge and belief. Place: Kuwait JOSSIMON CHACKO