firstname.lastname@example.org Graves Light Drive apt L, 407-***-****
Indianapolis, IN 46217
Senior IT Analyst March 2016- Current
IT Marketing Support
• Led data migration of promotional materials from Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) tool Zinc to Veeva Vault PromoMats (COTS)
• Led affiliate implementations to Veeva Vault designing workflows that met regulatory needs and saved the business an average of 3 hours
• Lead change management business integrator for several affiliates globally using the tool Service Now
• Audited 3 German IT systems (Payroll, ePermissions, and Sample Management) for their logical security, access controls, change control, and documentation practices
• Escalated problem areas with system owners, quality representatives and system custodians. Created documentation for IT findings to be included in the audit report.
• Approved improvement plans based on initial IT findings IT
• Managed 31 interns through 10-week program. Responsibilities included: managing intern onboarding, performance, supervisor engagement, off boarding, and evaluations
• Effectively managed budget resulting in minus 10% of budget expectations
• Reported progress bi-weekly to senior leadership and escalated/resolved personnel issues
• Redefined internship structure incorporating new full-time intern coordinator role and social event chair IT Analyst
Global Patient Safety Analyst Jan 2014- March 2016
• Designed performance testing strategy for Oracle Argus 8 implementation, based on identified customer pain points. Strategy included base line testing, stress testing, and latency testing
• Executed strategy against baseline testing, analyzed the results and presented deficiency and concerns to stakeholders
• Led interface work stream by redesigning interfaces based on customer need. Implemented changes coding in c# and sqlplus. Assisted with deployment plan for interface and performance testing. Implemented Q1 of 2017.
• Established analytics projects for surveillance scientist to view adverse event data visually. To be implemented Q3 of 2017. Projected to increase productivity by 30%
Florida Agricultural and Mechanical Active Learning Department August 2013-Dec 2013
• Presented Information to intellectual property committee for software patent
• Collected software requirements and designed content framework for software layout
• Conducted research on learning styles and behaviors for software content.
Lilly’s IT Diversity and Inclusion Board Dec 2016-Current
• Lead inclusion circle and dimension of diversity trainer
• Lead Unconscious Biases Training
• Co-Lead New hire diversity and Inclusion orientation
• Quarterly connect with Senior VP on Business Units IT
• Diversity and Inclusion strategy and next steps.
• Co-developed communication template
• Developed Diversity and Inclusion organization Apparel Black
Data Processing Associates (BDPA) Indianapolis Board
• Designed 3 month program that prepared students for national competition resulting in over $5000 in scholarship money for students in program.
• Led team of four IT professionals to coordinate high school and collegiate level students to develop an IT research project.
• Actively worked with students on professional development and job placement.
Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
Major: Computer Information System (Manga Cum Laude Graduate) Concentration: Business Administration