**** ********* **** ****., ****** Beach, FL 33446
-MBA with several years experience as a controller
-Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
-Analysis of economic metrics and KPIs in various European markets
-Process improvement and financial modeling (MS Excel)
-Fluent in English and German, and experienced working in multicultural environments
-MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word expert
Head Controller Jul 2017 Present
Vermop Salmon GmbH Gilching (Munich), Germany
Corporate controlling (monthly financial reporting, budget forecasting, further development of internal reporting KPIs, variance analyzes, etc.) for all global operations of a mid-size German OEM that is a leader producer of industrial cleaning products.
Coordination of budget planning for all departmental operations and production facilities in Germany (~
€39M) as well as all subsidiary companies throughout Europe (~ €5M).
Development of tiered bonus structures within planned budget constraints for entire sales force (100 employees) based on years of service, career level, total team and individual revenues generated, country of responsibility.
• Support and maintenance of all data systems and interfaces to the BI system. Senior Consultant Nov 2015 Mar 2017
Ernst & Young Eschborn, Germany
Senior Consultant and Project Manger in a Automotive Finance consulting team responsible for European markets.
• Development of a regional organizational structure for European operations for a German automotive bank. Led the audit of mobility expenses in order to provide an integrated solution to optimize travel costs and identify efficiency improvement measures.
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager Sep 2013 Oct 2015 Hyundai Capital Europe Frankfurt am Main, Germany Worked closely with Accounting and Sales in budgeting, forecasting, and profitability planning for Hyundai Capital Europe's international business, which consists of sales and marketing partnerships to promote the sale of Hyundai and Kia vehicles in European markets (except in Germany). For the German market I worked closely with Accounting, Sales, Risk, and Senior Management in developing a business plan as part of Hyundai Capital Europe's application for a German banking license in order to directly offer wholesale and retail automotive financing products in Germany.
• Analysis of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
• Preparation of monthly closing reports and management pack financials
• Development of financial models used to produce regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports
• Creation of business plans, target-actual variance analysis and rolling forecasts
• Control and analysis of organizational OPEX
• Creation of Cost Center Reports at Departmental and Team levels
• Track and control expense requests against approved monthly and annual cost center budgets
• Documentation of FP&A processes
Expert Financial Services Aug 2012 Aug 2013
Daimler Financial Services Stuttgart, Germany
Defined requirement for bundled products (financing, services, repairs, insurances) offered by Daimler Financial Services throughout Europe to facilitate the creation of a unified Point of Sales system for the entire European market.
Development of the calculation core for automotive financing products and their associated service components as part of a process integration project to harmonize sales systems
Development of functional specifications and calculations for financing and service products for system implementation
• Responsible for the functional specification of insurance products for system implementation
• Preparation, drafting, and updating of products for test templates for web services
• Supervision of test cases and handling of incidents within the calculation process Preparation and updating of master data templates for standard financing products for the Swiss and UK markets
Finance Manager Jul 2011 Jul 2012
Hyundai Capital Europe Frankfurt am Main, Germany Represented Hyundai Capital Europe in the negotiation of White Label fleet leasing agreements for Hyundai and Kia vehicles between Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in 10+ European countries and leading European leasing companies.
Planned and coordinated the rollout of private label fleet financing agreements between Hyundai subsidiaries in 8 European countries and local financing companies
Developed monthly reporting guidelines used to analyze sales and finance penetration against established targets
Collaborated regularly with local sales managers and financing partners to identify and develop potential sales improvement opportunities
Served as a link to coordinate business activities between local financing companies, Hyundai importers throughout Europe, and the Hyundai Motor Europe headquarters
Produced monthly management reports comparing key metrics such as residual values, total cost of ownership, and sales trends on a country and model level between Hyundai and selected industry competitors Management Consulting und Studies
Senior Consultant Billing and Controlling Jan 2008 Jul 2009 The Ambit Group Reston, Virginia
Controlling, analysis, and reporting of all forms of telecommunications costs provided by numerous vendors to over 200 locations throughout the United States for a major US Government agency.
• Developed manual cost controlling procedures
• Billing verification
• Implemented change management processes
• Produced and presented KPI reports to senior management
• Trained employees
Controller Feb 2006 Dec 2007
IBA Molecular (on behalf of Robert Half International) Vienna, Virginia Financial controller reporting directly to the CFO in matters relating to production and delivery costs for materials which have a limited half life (nuclear medicine).
• Sales analysis
• Produced and presented KPI reports for senior management
• Vendor analysis
• Calculated costs of production and delivery
Communication Security Operations Manager Jun 1997 Dec 2005 United States Army Active Duty Germany, USA, Kosovo, Afghanistan Noncommissioned Officer responsible for the training, welfare, and professional development of subordinates in a communications security office.
Masters, Management Accounting and Controlling 2010 Johann Wolfgang Goethe University
Bachelors, Accounting 2007
American Intercontinental University
MS Excel Expert
MS Word Expert
MS PowerPoint Expert