Motivated Legal Assistant who thrives in a team-oriented setting. Effectively communicates with members of the legal department, clients and courtroom personnel. Skills
● Mastery of Microsoft Office programs
● 65 WPM typing speed
● Conflict resolution
● Legal research
● Clear and concise thoughts and actions
Legal assistant, 0 6/2016 to 11/2017
Mandarich Law Group
● Edit and file suits, defaults, motions answers and many other court documents all over the West Coast.
● A very high pace, heavy workload environment that I handle due to my ability to multi-task and to handle work in a timely and precise fashion.
● Researched statutes, decisions, legal articles and codes. Intern, 1 0/2015 to 05/2016
Fort Wayne Prosecutor’s Office
● Researched statutes, decisions, legal articles and codes.
● Prepared for trials by conducting legal research and drafting pleadings.
● Assisted attorneys in collecting information such as employment, medical and other records.
● Organized files for court proceedings.
Shift Leader/Cook, 0 6/2014 to 05/2016
● Prepared daily food items and cooked simple foods and beverages.
● Trained kitchen staff on proper use of equipment, food handling and portion sizing.
● Prepared food items consistently and in compliance with recipes, portioning, cooking and waste control guidelines.
Bachelor of Science: 0 5/16
Indiana Institute of Technology - F ort Wayne, Indiana
● Minor in Psychology
● Coursework in Law, Political Science and U.S. History.
● Coursework in Economics, Government and Political Science.
● Coursework in Paralegal Studies.