DENNIS C. TOUTANT. Ph.D.
Alta Loma, CA- 91701
Executive Director or Program Director with a not-for-profit agency,involving
planning, supervising, fund-raising and problem-solving.
* Extensive professional experience in grant writing, foundation, staff,
Special projects development, and public relations.
* Proficient in administration, supervision, program, fiscal development and
* Versatile: able to perform effectively varied and challenging tasks.
* Strong communication, interpersonal and motivational skills.
* Enthusiastic; personable: professional in appearance and manner.
Addictions Therapist, Valley Improvement Program, Inc., Rancho Cuca-
Monga, CA. (2011- Present)
Facilitate group, individual and educational sessions for court-ordered
Alcohol and drug offenders;
Liaison with the San Bernardino County court system as necessary;
Make recommendations for related program and treatment as warranted
Progress Reports to various courts and probation/parole officers
Addictions Therapist, Matrix Institute on Addictions, Rancho Cucamonga,CA.
* Facilitate group and individual therapy sessions;
* Crisis therapy as warranted;
* Liaison with the San Bernardino County Court system, Probation and
Parole Offices, and other governmental agencies.
* Extensive report-writing regarding clients’ progress in treatment.
* Make recommendations for related programs and treatment as warranted.
Director of Rehabilitation Services, Salvation Army A.R.C., Perris, CA.
* Coordinate all counseling, residential treatment and other program for a
Adult Rehabilitation Center.
* Supervised a multi-disciplinary professional and support staff.
* Liaison with various governmental, not-for-profit agencies and businesses.
* Oversaw total program development and expansion.
Executive Director, Center for Community Counseling and Education, San
* Implemented Board of Directors policy decisions and directives,
* Coordinated total outpatient agency operations,
* Fund-raising and grants development,
* Liaison with Department of Mental Health, Department of Rehabilitation,
United Way, Office of Alcohol and Drug Programs, etc.
* Oversaw program development and expansion
Director, Community Services Department, San Gabriel Valley Regional
Center, Covina, CA.
* Coordinated total agency program and resource development,
* Managed all public relations, grants development, and fund-raising,
* Implemented new procedures and policies mandated by the agency Board of
* Liaison with numerous governmental agencies, commissions, United Ways,
and community-based programs.
* Promoted from Counselor position,
Ph.D. Educational Administration
Claremont Graduate University
* Emphasis on School/Business Administration, Human Resource Devel-
Opment, Public Policy and Financial Management
Masters Degree, Counselor Education
University of San Diego
* Emphasis on Vocational/Rehabilitation Counseling and Psychology
Bachelor of Arts,
Central Michigan University
* Emphasis in English, Spanish Language and Culture
* Clinical Supervisor Credential
* Registered Addiction Specialist
* Medically-Assisted Treatment Specialist
* Certified Rehabilitation Counselor
* California Pupil Personnel Services Credential