Radnor Street Harrisburg, PA *7110
Objective: Self-motivated and energetic individual seeking employment to integrate interpersonal skills and supervisory experience in order to build strong teams within the work environment.
Summary of Qualifications
Extensive background in warehouse logistics janitorial technician, machinery, supervision, and communication with others.Good Verbal and written communications skills identify objective and realistic work loads Self-motivated, competitive, dedicated, loyal, performance driven well organized and able to meet deadlines
AARP/SCSEP- Capitol Careerlink 8/2016- to Present Harrisburg, PA Career Resource Aid
Serve as contact between PA Careerlink customers and the PA Careerlink Team Greet visitors promptly and directly Provide Career link information to visitors in a knowledgeable and pleasant manner Register and assess needs of customers evaluating their immediate registration and job needs. Work with and assist the CRS to provide program statistics to monitor customer activity and program outcomes Relief duty for PA Careerlink Receptionist and CRS Help Desk Aide answering multi-line telephone System. Entering data in the data base, filing service records, assessment forms, copying and shredding confidential material, assisting other staff members with clerical needs,
Source Interlink 03/2004-09/2008 Harrisburg, PA
● Marked and labeled containers, container tags, products, using marking tools accurately
● Examined and inspected containers, materials, and products to ensure that the packing specifications were met to company standards
● Measured, weighed, and counted products and materials accurately on material scales
● Loaded and unloaded materials from a 53 foot trailers, operating sit-down, stand-up forklifts Maintained a clean and safe work environment resulting in no accidents skids, using hand tools.
Cracker Barrel Family Restaurants 08/2002-01/2004 Harrisburg, PA Dishwasher/Bus
● I Ensured that all fountain drinks were functional with beverages at all times
● Unloaded deliveries of company products in a timely manner.
● Assisted waiters and waitresses when needed to ensure that all customer expectations, were maintained
● Maintained a refuge containers ensuring that they were properly emptied and cleaned
● to company Standards.
Mechanicsburg Naval Depot 01/1995-09/2001 Mechanicsburg, PA Lead Janitorial Technician
● Striped and waxed floors to all company standards in a timely manner
● Cleaned all common areas assignment ensuring that all compliances were met
● Ensured that all refuge was properly disposed of meeting all OSHA standards
● Greeted all staff in a friendly and professional manner MILITARY HISTORY
United States Army 12/1976-12/1979
● 8 Honorable Discharge
● Enter store and retrieve information for submission to chain of command
● Maintain, adjust, and cleaned equipment and perform minor repairs on assigned equipment
● Examine photographic images for data analysis so that higher chain of command can
● access data
● Managed own time and others ensuring that all pertinent information was
● disseminated in a timely manner
Held a Secret Clearance - Expired
William Penn Senior High School 6/1975 Harrisburg, PA REFERENCES: Professional and Personal available upon request