To work in a professional and challenging environment, which provides me with an opportunity to learn and grow. Help me in applying my skills & strategies towards the development of the organization as well as my career.
A result oriented professional with overall 3.5 year of experience. 3 .5 years in Accounts Payable. Presently working with A CCENTURE SOLUTIONS as S enior Associate. Presently handling Transaction Accounts Payable controls & Exception hold invoices. Achievement oriented with excellent, relationship building & people management skills with an ability to motivate and build measures to achieve organizational objectives. STRENGTHS
Good communication and analytical skills coupled with quick learning, understanding and adapting business environments in short span of time.
Ensuring efficiency in process operations by leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of team members to achieve individual and group targets. High Confidence levels with positive attitude and quality oriented. Budding new hires and taking part of training initiatives. WORK EXPERIENCE
ORGANISATION : ACCENTURE SOLUTIONS (DEC-2016 TO PRESENT) PROCESS : ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
DESIGNATION : SENIOR ASSOCIATE.
ERP SKILLS : ORACLE (12.1), ARIBA(P2P), APEX, TOAD. TALLY 9, FOCUS. PREVIOUS
ORGANISATION : GENPACT, HYDERABAD (FEB-2015 TO DEC-2016) DESIGNATION : PROCESS ASSOCIATE.
SPORTS195, INDIA IT PVT LTD.(DEC-2014 TO DEC-2015) DESIGNATION : ASSOCIATE.
(ACCENTURE SOLUTIONS) JOB DESCRIPTION (DEC-2016 TO PRESENT)
● Auditing of Processed Invoices for global regions.
● Auditing of high dollar invoices ($100k).
● Performing duplicate payment audit.
● As part of quality team-performing 100% quality checks on validated invoices.
● Preparing Accuracy reports of invoices.
● Preparing dashboard of operations.
● M oved to Sub Process :- Exception and Hold invoices.
● Managing of On-hold Invoices queue and effectively communicate with various stakeholders on timely clearance.
● Accurate Coding of all the documents received.
● Work with business partners on month end closure activities with respect to AP.
● Periodic review with business partners and publishing the process dashboards as per agreed Frequency.
● Communicating with various stakeholders in Sourcing, procurement, finance, Vendor Management and Business processes on closure of open issues pertaining to AP.
● Daily Call with Suppliers and Internal Stakeholders for Invoices pending resolution.
● Vendor setup review (setup audit).
● (GENPACT INDIA) JOB DESCRIPTION. (FEB-2015 TO DEC-2016)
● WORKED IN EXCEPTION TEAM:-
● Follow up with customers for clear hold invoices.
● Resolve the issues related to all invoices which park on hold.
● Resolving queries related to invoices by communicating with clients. (Call or Email)
● Setting up Authorization Approvers as part of DBA (Data Based Authorization)
● Extracting unprocessed reports and maintaining TAT.
● Preparing daily global invoice hold report for all regions and auditing of holds. SPORTS INDIA IT PVT LTD.(DEC-2013 TO DEC-2014) JOB DESCRIPTION.
● Processing of Purchase order and non purchase order invoices relating to all regions.
● Process of high dollar invoices,
● Process of Tax Invoices
● Process of Utilities Invoices
● Process of Credit, Debit Invoices,
● Process of recurring invoices.
● Achieved 2 Bronze Award for Individual Excellence in consecutive Quarters.
● Achieved Best Team Award.
● Received Special Customer award.
● Lean Certified for 3 Star.
● Master of Business Administration.
● Bachelor of Commerce from Osmania University-Hyderabad.
● Intermediate from Board of Intermediate Education.
● SSC from Board of Secondary Education.
● Conversant with MS Office, MS Outlook 2010, MS Excel.
● Oracle(12.1), APEX, TOAD, Ariba P2P,
Date of Birth : 29th October 1987
Interests : Making Friends, and Travelling.
Language Proficiency : English, Hindi, Urdu and Telugu. DECLARATION
I hereby confirm that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge. Place: Hyderabad