*. PERSONAL DETAIL
*. FORMAL EDUCATION
Chemical Engineering of Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) 2007 – 2011, GPA: 3,26 (scale 4)
Final Assignment: Research “Synthesis and Characterization of Surfactant Sodium Lignosulfonate”. Objective of this research is to convert lignin extracted from black liquor (residue of pulp and paper industry) into surfactant sodium lignosulfonate which is more highly used and priced. This research was selected to be fully funded by ministry of national education (DIKTI). It also won a national research competition.
3. WORK EXPERIENCES
Vale Canada Limited, Base Metal Trainee – Process Engineer (April – December 2012)
Vale Base Metal Technology Development (VBMTD), Mississauga, Canada Here, I assisted metallurgist/researcher/engineer conducting lab/pilot scale tests in order to support Vale operation worldwide. I have been assigned on 3 projects: PTVI Sulfur Emission Reduction Project, Chrome Removal from TSI reverts to the TBRC, and CCNR A1 Material Processing.
Vale Nickel Smelter and Refinery, Thompson, Canada Short term project is my role here as technical support engineer. Some of projects that I have been involved:
- Converter Optimization Test - Use of High Silica Flux
- Investigation into root causes of pitting corrosion of mandrels
- Refinery metal inventory 2012
- Removal of excess lead from purified electrolyte PT Vale Indonesia Tbk., Project Engineer – Operational Readiness (January 2013 – August 2014) I have been assigned in the project department specifically on building a new nickel processing plant, start from feasibility study, FEL 2, and FEL 3. As a support engineer, I got comprehensives roles, such as:
- Reviewing document made by project consultant, giving a comment, correction, and approval stamp,
- Providing data needed by consultant/contractor, usually current operation is the source.
- Support operation readiness team in development of operation plan, maintenance plan, manpower plan, hiring and training plan, IT & SAP plan, operation cost estimation, etc.,
- Involved on environment plan, market study, logistic study, and shipping alternative for product and general cargo.
- Join inspection and observation team for regular check on the project site where early work has been conducting: clearing, grubbing, fencing, ocean study, hydrology study, and geo-technology study.
- Involved on process development, product specification analysis, process and utilities drawing review. PT Vale Indonesia Tbk., Process Engineer (August 2014 – Present) To manage test and improvement projects that support increasing throughput, process efficiency, sustainability operation and cost reduction in Process Plant by applying the best Process Engineering knowledge and others supporting discipline. Some of accountabilities on this role:
- Project Manager of improvement, R&D, increasing production, and de-bottlenecking projects, such as:
Equipment delay system development for coal feeder system
Investigation of high furnace gross heat energy
Test to increase dryer throughput by increasing combustion chamber temperature
Kiln modeling - air flow rate as ESP safety interlock
Coal mill combustion analysis for safety and efficiency
Trial increasing Dryer 2 RPM to achieve higher production Full Name : Denli
Place / Date of Birth : Lahat / December 12th 1989 Contact Address : Jl. A. Yani Rt.2 Rw.1 No.71, Pagar Agung, Lahat, Sumsel, Indonesia 31417
Mobile Phone Number : +628**********
Email : email@example.com
Hatch furnace wall thickness measurement using Acousto Ultrasonic-Echo
Dryer 1 and 3 trial to decrease coal rate setting to improve combustion efficiency
- Lead intra-departments taskforce team to solve issues or to achieve production plan
Investigation of coal inventory discrepancy
Test to Increase Kiln 5 Nickel Enrichment
Kiln 5 Flat Temperature Test
Low Ni Enrichment Investigation
Tapper Clay for Furnace Tapping Hole Trial and Selection
- Process Engineer for Production
Accountable for daily KPI for dryer production area
Troubleshooting the problem in the dryer production area
Study for process efficiency, de-bottlenecking, cost saving, and increase throughput
Make sure the product specification and process design criteria in dryer production area
Control process parameter and production within budget and production plan
- Responsible for routine report and inspection
Quarterly Furnace Integrity Report
Monthly memorandum of process development measurement of process parameters
Monthly Coal Quality Report
Name Place Year
Pyro metallurgy Workshop
Factsage® and Minitab® training
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Training by Norcat Consultant
Groundbreaker training (Soft skill & Communication) by Migashco Consultant Canadian Mineral Processors Conference
Computer Based Training (CBT) for Thompson Smelter & Refinery COI Assessment & Cultural Orientation by Berlitz Consultant Business Language Course by Berlitz Consultant
Statistical Process Control by NevilleClarke
Basic Project Management by Sustainable Development Mutual (SDM) Technical Report Training by INDOTRAIN
Advance Project Management by Sustainable Development Mutual (SDM) Program Pembinaan Profesi Insinyur by Persatuan Insinyur Indonesia Mississauga, Canada
5. LANGUAGE/COMPUTER SKILL
Languange: Indonesian (native), English (working language) Computer software: Aspen Hysys, Minitab, MS Office, FactSage 6. ACHIEVEMENT
Successfully completing Vale Base Metals Trainee Program, Canada (2012)
Invited Participants to Attend a Dialogue with President of Indonesia to Commemorate The Resurrection Day of Indonesian National Technology (2011)
Gold Medal of National Scientific Students Competition (PIMNAS) XXIV Makasar with a Research
“Conversion of Lignin into Surfactant” (2011)
The Chosen Research Sponsored by Ministry of Education for Student Creativity Programs (2011)
1st Winner of ib-Blogger competition Kompasiana, Kompas (2010)
2st Winner of National Short Story Writing Competition in Islamic Education Festival (2010)
Recipient of ITB – South Sumatera National Partnership Programs (2007)
Finalist of National Chemistry Olympic in Semarang (2006)
2nd Winner of South Sumatera Chemistry Olympic (2006)
1st Winner of Lahat Regency Chemistry Olympic (2006) 7. PUBLICATION
Denli, Adha, R.S., Abidin, A.Z. Synthesis and Characterization Sodium Lignosulfonat. International Seminar on Chemical Engineering Soehadi Reksowardojo. Bandung: 2011.
Denli, Adha, R.S., Rahman, D.N. Konversi Lignin Menjadi Surfaktan. Pekan Ilmiah Mahasiswa Nasional Direktorat Jendral Perguruan Tinggi (Dikti) Kementrian Pendidikan Nasioanal. Makasar: 2011. 8. CERTIFICATION
Certification by Persatuan Insinyur Indonesia / The Institution of Engineers Indonesia as “Insinyur of Chemical Engineering”. Persatuan Insinyur Indonesia is a member of World Federation of Engineering Organizations (WFEO), ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organizations (AFEO), Federation of Engineering Institute South East Asia and Pacific (FEISEAP), and Association of Engineering Education South East Asia and Pacific (AEESEAP).
Insinyur Profesional Pratama (IPP) of BKK Teknik Kimia – certification by Persatuan Insinyur Indonesia / The Institution of Engineers Indonesia for experienced chemical engineer.
Pengawas Operasional Pertama (POP) – certification by Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources RI for managerial position in mining industry.
Chemical Engineering Degree from Chemical Engineering Department of Bandung Institute of Technology which has international certification from Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).