email@example.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikamjyoti Fullerton, CA
Expected: May 2019
California State University, Fullerton
Master of Science in Computer Science
Savitribai Phule Pune University Pune,India
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering June 2015
Relevant Coursework : Artificial Neural Networks, Advanced Database Management,Web Front-End Engineering for Internet Applications, Modern Software Management, Computer System Architecture TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Database: Oracle, MS SQL Server
• Tools and Software: Eclipse, SVN, GIT, Maven, SONAR, JIRA, Jasper Studio, SQL Developer, Gradle
• Methodology: Agile (Sprint)
• Servers: Tomcat, JBoss
• Framework: MVC Framework, REST Easy Framework, Designed a framework for e2e testing in AngularJs. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Accenture Solutions Private Limited Application Development Analyst Pune, India
July 2015 - April 2016
• Developed a shipment tracking single page Web-Application named Purolator E-ship Vision using Backbone Js as front-end and Java as back-end technology, that gave insight into shipment activity and view all shipments billed against an accounts without a tracking number.
• Java to Jasper integration to facilitate use of reporting features and at-a-glance dashboard features with graphical representation of various charts and reports.
• Application maintenance after release including implementation of various change requests and bug resolution. PROJECTS AND PRESENTATIONS
Implemented a search scheme where the semantics and synonyms of the query keyword are considered along with the actual keyword to retrieve search results.
Paper Presentations :
1. Published paper titled “Semantic Search Supporting Ranking over Private Cloud Data” in Volume 2 Issue 7 of International Journal of Emerging Engineering Research and Technology. 2. Published paper titled “Secure Scheme over private Cloud data supporting Semantic Relation” in Volume 4 Issue 5 of International Journal of Engineering & Computer Science. Savitribai Phule Pune University
Semantic Expansion Based Search over private Cloud Data Client : Cox Communications Projects : AdminUI, SailUI, Registration App Pune, India April 2016- July 2017
• Working extensively on AGILE (Sprint) methodology of Software development.
• Spearheaded development of new testing framework for end to end and performance testing using Protractor framework in Angular 2.
• Requirement analysis with Business, Functional Analyst and Technical Architect for developing various screens.
• Briefed all daily status updates to onshore team and clarified issues faced during development.
• Lead and maintained overall documentation at SharePoint, which were related to every major feature change or release
• Enhanced existing code by refactoring and adding orchestration layers.
• Youngest to get promoted within eight months of working on a project at Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd. Client : CanadaPost Project: Eship Vision