https://www.linkedin.com/in/rohini-maskar-a82198128/ https://github.com/rohinimaskar ACADEMIC BACKGROUND
Master of Science in Computer Science, University of Central Florida, GPA: 3.83 August 2016 – May 2018 Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Telecommunication, University of Mumbai August 2010 – June 2014 SKILLS:
• Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Python, shell scripting, SQL
• Databases: Oracle 11g, MongoDB, Postgresql
• Big Data Technologies: Hadoop, MapReduce
• CI/CD Tools: Git, Jenkins, Maven, Docker, JIRA
• ITSM Tool: ServiceNow
Technical Intern- ServiceNow July 2017- December 2017
• Development of internal tools and functionality using ServiceNow client-side scripts and APIs.
• Created RESTful web services using ServiceNow and tested using Soap UI and Postman. Software Development Intern- University of Central Florida August 2017-November 2017
Software Engineer February 2016-May 2016
• Worked at DataCenter projects to design, implementation and management of client’s IT Infrastructure landscape.
• Developing and Ensuring company’s applications and portals availability and performance.
• Actively handling client interaction, virtualization, cloud and resolving issues related to networking, server end and client end. Communicating with clients on daily basis to follow up issues. Graduate Engineer Trainee February 2015 - February 2016
• Trained in Java,and its frameworks Struts2, Spring, Web services and APIs, SQL, Web development technologies.
• Debugging and development using Java frameworks.
• Developed a login pages and portals and websites using web development technologies. PROJECTS
CampingApp: Developed an App giving the information about the campgrounds using HTML,CSS, Bootstrap, Node.js, MongoDB, Mangoose and Passport.
Zoo Management System: developing a system to manage the records of animals and their activity for zoo employees using Java, servlets, hibernate and Rest APIs.
Chat App: Created chat application using Google Polymer, socket.io, node.js. Trend Analysis: Developed a project which takes the data from twitter using twitter APIs and stores it in MongoDB. This data is then processed using Hadoop and MapReduce to find out the sentiment of the data about using Ling Pipe toolkit of Java. Yelp Star Rating Prediction: Using Machine Learning, Naïve Bayes, Logistic regression, Support Vector Machine, developed a system which predicts the star rating based on user reviews. Library used: NLTK, scikit-learn, pandas, numpy. Bookshelf App: Created a web application Bookshelf using JAVA servlets and executed on Google cloud Platform which involves google products such as Google App Engine, Google Cloud SQL, Google Cloud Storage, Google Compute Engine. Sentiment Analysis: Sentiment analysis on IMDB dataset using Facebook’s fasttext tool and deep learning technology. Libraries used: Keras, Fasttext, NLTK, numpy.