MICHAEL B. RYMERS
email@example.com 240-***-**** 1553 Vista Club Cir, Santa Clara, CA 95054 EDUCATION
University of Maryland, Baltimore County Baltimore, MD Bachelor of Science in Mathematics Jan. 2012 - Dec. 2016 ADDITIONAL COURSEWORK
University of California, San Diego & Higher School of Economics on Coursera Algorithmic Toolbox Dec. 2016
Data Structures Jan. 2017
Algorithms on Graphs Feb. 2017
Algorithms on Strings Mar. 2017
Advanced Algorithms and Complexity Apr. 2017
SKILLS AND INTERESTS
Proficient in Python
Blue Alchemy Studio
Software Engineer and Videogame Developer June 2017 - Sept. 2017
• Direct software architecture to satisfy tactical collectable card game requirements and online multiplayer components.
• Maintain documentation of prototype builds for team members.
• Work with a small team of software engineers and collaborate with developers and other departments.
Mathnasium of Redwood City Redwood City, CA
Part-time Math Instructor/ Private Tutor August 2017 - Feb. 2018
• Teach math concepts and strategies for K-12th grade.
• Private 1 on 1 sessions tutoring for student's ISEE and Calculus. PROJECTS
AT&T VR/AR Hackathon San Francisco, CA
Android VR Twitch Theater Room May 2017
• Programmed a theater room environment for mobile virtual reality devices with a team of six.
• Integrated Twitch.tv streaming using A-Frame.
Playcrafting and Extra Life Game Jam - Hackathon San Francisco, CA 2-D Adventure Game May 2017
• Programmed a 2D Adventure Game in C# using Unity Engine with "point and click" mechanics.
MHacks III - University of Michigan Hackathon Detroit, MI Mosaic Android App Jan 2014
• Designed the backend algorithm for a mobile application with a team of four.
• Optimized for mobile memory limitations and latency issues for a computionally intensive runtime algorithm.