Patricia A Ard
Milton, FL *2583
Career Plans To obtain an exciting full time or part time position as a
Physical Therapy Assistant that utilizes my interpersonal,
communication, and team efficient skills.
Education August 2006-2008 Pensacola Junior College obtaining
my A.A.S degree for Physical Therapy Assistant
2004 Graduated from Pensacola Junior College
2003 Graduate from Escambia High School
Experience Life Care Center of Pensacola, April 2013 - March 2018
* Implement and interpret the programs, goals,
objectives, policies, and procedures of the
* The ability to make independent decisions
when circumstances warrant such action.
* Liaisons with patients, families, support
departments, etc., to adequately plan for
Medical Center Clinic, September 2009 - January 2013
* Provide skills physical therapy
services/interventions in accordance with
physician orders under supervision of a
Licensed Physical Therapist.
* Implements and modifies the patient’s plan of care
with Licensed Physical Therapist supervision.
* Monitors patient’s responses to treatments and
modifies it during treatment sessions as
Gensis Rehab, September 2008 - August 2009
Azeala Trace, Pensacola, FL
* Communicate resident progress or problems to
supervisor and other team members; assist with
resident scheduling and post charges daily to
* Train residents family or nursing staff in
* Make presentations to support marketing efforts,
at team conferences and in-services.
Certifications LSVT Big
Skills/strength Relate to people in a courteous and professional
manner. Excellent communication skills, well organized,
dependable and goal oriented. Efficient team member
and quick learner.
References Given upon request