Current Location: Bhopal (Mandideep) ; E-Mail: email@example.com;
C CTC: 6,20,000/- E CTC: 30%
HR/ IR, Generalist PROFESSIONAL with 09+ Years experience
Offering extensive practice in Overall Talent Management & Development and contribution to the Firm’s strategic and operational goals by the provision of a fully integrated and effective Human Resources Service.
Varun Beverages Limited: Sep 2017 to till (SMV Beverages has been aquired by Varun Beverages Ltd.) as Asst Manager- HR/IR
SMV Beverages, Mandideep Since July 2015 to Sep 2017 as Asst Manager- HR/IR
Manufacturer/ Bottler of Pepsi products (Ready to serve Beverages) & Acquafina drinking water
Commercial Engineers & Body Builders Co. Ltd. (CEBBCO Ltd.), Jabalpur: Since Nov 2012 to July 2015, as Deputy Manager HR / IR
& Sep 2008 to July 2012 as Sr. Executive HR
Key Responsibilities Area:-
- Managing manpower requirements with the line managers to get inputs for openings in the company.
- Maintaining comprehensive organization charts and staffing lists to identify current staffing and vacancy data.
Payroll: Payroll posting in SAP, Hiring, Posting Leave Records, Salary Posting, Salary Slip, etc.
HR Operations & Administration:
- Preparing offer letters, appointment letters, increment letters and confirmation letters.
- Processing joining formality documents.
- Maintaining Personnel Files and Administering and regular updating of employees records.
- Maintenance of employee information (HRMIS).
- Mentoring company passenger vehicles
- Responsible to asses day to day activities of Security Guards, Housekeeping including issue of workorder
- Responsible to asses dress code and issuance of Uniform, Safety shoes etc
- Company Vehile & Pick n Drop Management
- Canteen & Mess facility Management
- Horticulture, Security & Vendor Management with rate negotiation
Recruitment & Selection:
- Managing the complete recruitment life-cycle (End-to-End Recruitments) for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources. i.e. through Job Portals, Walk-Ins, Existing Databank, Candidate References,Employee Referral, Recruitment Consultants, Print Aids.
- Handling joining formalities of the new recruits.
- Onboarding & Induction on job board
Performance Appraisal (PMS) and Confirmations: -
- Handling Performance Management System to ensure completion of appraisal cycles as per calendar guidelines on pan India basis.
Employee Relation Management:
- Interacting with employees for developing an efficient Employee Feedback & Counseling System.
- Manage employee engagements through welfare activities like monthly celebration of Best Employee award, Birthday / Anniversary celebration, Annual Day function & monthly Rolling Trophy distribution.
- Responsible for timely redressal of grievances related to working conditions & working relationships without any communication gap.
- Design and develop various initiatives for retaining talent and energizing the employees.
- Various awards & Rewards distributions
- Employee satisfaction survey, Implementation of Suggestion box
Contract Labour Management:-
-Analysing requirement of manpower
-Vendor hiring for Contract Labour
-Deployment of Contract Labour
-Bill Verification & Negotiotion
Industrial Relations / Statutory Compliance:-
Maintain cordial Industrial Relations in the organization through initiating settlement proceedings and enabling workers to voice their opinion on a common platform.
Responsible for renewal of Pollution control board Hazardous licence, Consent to operate Air & Water, Water cess, Environment statement report
Responsible to apply for BIS & FSSAI Licence
Responsible for Factory Licence renewal
Responsible for amendment in Contract Labour Licence
Ensure prompt resolution of employee grievances to maintain cordial Management-Employee relations and achieve dedication by the workers.
Employee’s Provident Fund & Employee State Insurance (ESIC) documentation, return Formalities.
Responsible for licence renewals of all Depots / Warehouse & for various Inspections
Celebration of Safety week every year
Celebration of Environment day in Every year with the help of Pollution control board
Celebration of Hariyali Mahotsav every year in August month
Safety: Under guidance and supervision of HIS Manager
Tree Plantation, Blanket Distribution, Pyau in summer, Stationary kit to primary students, Arranged Blood Donation Camp through Red Cross, Family Planning, Eye check up (Through Vasan Eye care) & Health Check up camp organized successfully.
Master of Business Administration (MBA), 2 Years Full Time Post Graduate Course from RKIMCS, Bangalore (Bangalore University) & Secured > 65% in 2008
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) form RDVV Jabalpur > 68% in 2006
Master of Arts (M.A. Sociology) from APS University, Rewa (MP) – 61.8 % in 2003
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) from APS University, Rewa (MP) = 58.1% in 2001
Completed XII, MP Board, Bhopal. = 62.4% in 1998
Completed X, MP Board, Bhopal. = 60.2% in 1996
NCC – “C” Certificate holder
Other Personal Details
Father: Shri Bhagwan Deen Payasi (Govt. Teacher Retired)
Kids: 01 (5 years old)
Permanent Address: At Post & Village Badwara, District – Panna (MP)
Place: Mandideep, Bhopal