Spring House Lane • Columbus, Ohio 43229 • 319-***-****
firstname.lastname@example.org • www.linkedin.com/in/ramesh-sharma FULL STACK JAVA DEVELOPER
Skilled full stack Java developer with 4 years of excellent experience contributing to front-end and back-end programming in a complex development environment. Adept at using SDLC principles to optimize the development process and enhance overall application outcomes. Skilled at implementing web applications through complete SDLC using development processes; adept at delivering on client requirements for web development projects for international customers. Implemented web applications using web services, design patterns, and the latest frameworks, including Spring and Hibernate. CORE COMPETENCIES
Web & Desktop Systems • Application Design • Software Development Lifecycle Management • Testing Full-Stack Programming • Debugging & Performance Management • Database Design & Development Languages: Java, C, C++
Web Servers: Tomcat, Glassfish
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Webflow, Spring AOP, Spring Data, Swing, JavaFX, Scene Builder, JSF, Hibernate, JPA, JMS Databases: MySQL, MS SQL
Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory, MVC, Façade, Proxy, Observer, Front Controller SDLC: Agile-XP, Agile-Scrum, Waterfall, Prototype, TDD Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Spring Tool Suite (STS), NetBeans, Sublime Text, Visual Studio Code, Maven, GIT, JUnit, FileZilla, WAMP, XAMPP, StarUML Platforms: Windows
NEPALI CODERS, Kathmandu, Nepal • Jan 2013 – Dec 2016 Full-service technology company providing web design and development and Android mobile solutions. Full-Stack Java Developer
Took an instrumental role in the software development lifecycle for numerous web projects, driving execution of Agile principles for front-end and back-end programming and design. Contributed to core solutions delivery spanning requirements gathering and analysis, coding, testing, and deployment. Handled user interface design using responsive principles. Managed REST architecture and database design and development. Contributed to application integration and optimization, including conducting analyses of performance and security metrics. Liaised with key team members and stakeholders to facilitate project progress. Achievements:
• Integrated design patterns as a key tool for application development and enhancement.
• Leveraged Spring Framework (MVC and Boot) to simplify and facilitate Inversion of Control (IOC) and dependency management.
• Optimized data persistency and enabled object relationship mapping (ORM) with Hibernate.
• Introduced RESTful and SOAP web services for exchange of information.
• Improved authentication and strengthened secure authorization via Spring Security.
• Established user activity tracking, declarative transactions, and exception handling with Spring AOP. Resume
RAMESH SHARMA • Page 2 • email@example.com NEPALI CODERS, continued:
• Implemented SMTP for email sending and real-time notifications.
• Transitioned from outdated JSP and Servlets to Spring MVC.
• Wrote test cases using JUnit and Mockito.
• Followed Test Driven Development(TDD) and Pair programming approach for highly efficient and effective code.
• Attendance System, Maharishi University of Management: Designed a comprehensive class and schedule block attendance tracking system using Java Swing with Eclipse, JAVA Stream API, Tomcat Server allowing review and tracking of attendance by course and professor.
• iTravel, Maharishi University of Management: Built a dynamic web application allowing users to add, view, and edit posts. Used JSP, Servlet, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap Framework, Google API, and Weather API.
• Library Management System, Nagarjuna College of Information Technology: Created a JavaFX and Eclipse desktop application allowing administrators and users to browse books; administrator roles allowed book and author management, user management, and check-in / check-out. Used Spring Security, Spring Boot, JSF, Hibernate, jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS3, Cron Expressions, GIT, and Maven.
• Coffee Shop, Maharishi University of Management: Developed a Spring Boot web application and web services using Maven, Spring Security, Thymeleaf, MySQL, and JPA. Created REST API to perform CRUD operations and developed web application to consume it.
• ExpressHire, Maharishi University of Management: Programmed a web application for hiring hourly employees. Used Spring Security, Spring Boot, JSF, Hibernate, jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS3, Cron Expressions, GIT, and Maven.
Master of Science in Computer Science
(In progress via distance education; expected completion October 2019) Maharishi University of Management, Fairfield, Iowa Key Courses: Modern Programming Practices, Web Application Programming, Web Application Architecture, Software Engineering, Enterprise Architecture
Bachelor of Information Management (2015)
Nagarjuna College of Information Technology, Lalitpur, Nepal Key Courses: Computer Information Systems, Structured Programming, Object-Oriented Programming, Java Programming, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Web Technology, Data Structures & Algorithms