C U R R I C U L U M V I T A E
MR. ALTAMASH HANIF KHERATKAR
Kunj - E - Aafiyat.
***, ******* ** ** *** Society
Sector-17. Nerul (E). Navi Mumbai- 400 706
Mobile No: +91-993*-******; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org PERSONAL SUMMERY:
A highly motivated hardworking first class Chemical Engineering graduate with strong academics able to play key role as team member and provide expected contribution to the organization.
Looking to join a company that offers long term career prospect. PERSONAL SKILLS:
• Sincere, honest and hardworking individual.
• Soft but assertive personality.
• Effective time management, able to organize and prioritize a day.
• Ability to apply Science, Mathematics, Engineering and Economics to optimize the final process design.
• Extensive knowledge of current engineering tools used for computing and analysis.
• Identification, formulation and solution of engineering problems.
• Ability to integrate all aspects of chemical engineering to produce a safe, environmentally sound and economic process design to manufacture a product.
• Excellent observation, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Can handle large workload and deliver under stressful conditions in neat and detailed manner.
• Computer literate, able to use Word, Excel and Power Point. ACADEMICS:
• B.E. (Chemical). University of Mumbai; 2011 – 2015; Passed with 62.89%
(Subjects: chemical engineering thermodynamics, process equipment design and drawing, reaction kinetics, chemical reaction engineering.)
• Diploma in Polymer and Plastic Engineering. Dr. B.A. Technological University India; 2008 – 2011; Passed with 7.76 CGPA (77.60%)
• SSC: Maharashtra State Board; 2008; Passed with 69.07%
• Certificate Course in Advance Excel.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
• One month Industrial Training (May-June 2010) in “Nest Plast” Rabale, Navi Mumbai for fulfillment of Academics.
C U R R I C U L U M V I T A E
PROJECTS AND SEMINARS:
• Prepared and Submitted a Project on “Adsorption of Nickel by Using Eggshell” for partial fulfillment of Engineering degree.
This project was suggested so as to sort out industrial waste water problems using cost effective adsorption process in which waste eggshell were used as adsorbent.)
• Prepared and submitted a Project on “FRP Roofing Sheets” for partial fulfillment of Polymer and Plastic Engineering Diploma.
This project was done to manufacture cost effective roofing sheets which would reduce the manufacturing time and labor cost.
• Attended Seminar on Control of Pollution.
• Attended Seminar on Rubber Recycling.
• Certificate of Participation in 8th, 9th & 10th “National Science Olympiad”.
• Certificate of Appreciation by “Amnesty International”
• Certificate of Participation for Personality Development Workshop.
• Actively participated for funds collection and Distribution of Food Grains for poor.
• Captain of student council of SEMS (2007-08).
• Hobbies: Travelling, Music, Cycling & Cooking
Male; Single; Age - 25 Yrs. (D.O.B. July 22nd 1992); Indian National. Passport no. N3546687; Issued at Thane dated October 23rd 2015.
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Urdu and Marathi. REFERENCE: Available on request.