LOKENDRA SINGH CHOUHAN
Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Worcester, U.S.A. Master of Information Technology MAY 2019 Relevant Coursework: Database Application Development, Business Intelligence, System Design and Development Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, India Bachelor of Computer Science and Engineering JUN 2014 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Systems Assistant, WPI, Worcester, USA Oct 2017-Present
• Involved in Workday implementation at WPI, designed system workflows of pre-existing independent systems such as Canvas, Card Access, Cherwell and many others.
• Organized meetings with different departments to analyze requirements and formulated an effective plan of action. Programmer Analyst, Cognizant Technology Solutions, India Apr 2015-May 2017
• Performed development and testing of mappings in Informatica PowerCenter 10 and Toad (DB2).
• Worked on various transformations like Source Qualifier, Sorter, Joiner, Rank, Update Strategy, Lookup, Expressions and Sequence Generator for loading the data into specified target tables.
• Performed user acceptance testing of mapping transformations and checked their compliance with user requirements.
• Developed complex SQL queries to validate mapping transformations and data for checking duplicates, null values, truncated values and ensuring correct data aggregations.
• Formulated test Plan, test Script, test Cases, reported bugs and tracked defects using JIRA and HP ALM.
• Developed test cases based on test matrix including test data preparation for Data Completeness, Data Transformations and Data quality.
• Worked in Agile environment and ensured clear communication of the requirements in business and development teams.
• Developed in-depth knowledge of Data Warehouse and ETL concepts as a part of Analytics and Information Management domain in Cognizant.
• Organized knowledge transfer sessions to help new team members acclimatize to the work environment. ACADEMIC PROJECTS WPI
Tableau Dashboard and Visualization Tableau, MS Excel Jan 2018
• Created tableau dashboards to predict crime by occurrence time, location and offense type for the city of Detroit, USA.
• Created multimaps in tableau to figure out top 4 types of criminal offenses that are prevalent in city of Detroit.
• Performed slicing, dicing and drill down on offence data of Detroit police department in Microsoft excel using pivot tables to figure out crime pattern and visualize them using excel power view feature. Database Application Development SQLite, Android Studio, MS Visio Nov 2017
• Designed and developed database for android application named ‘WPI Connects’ for admitted international students of WPI.
• Implemented functionalities such as student authentication, information creation, modification and retrieval of travel data. Database Design MS Access, MS Visio Sep 2017
• Designed ER model for database application WPI Dining, to identify different entities and drew relationships among them.
• Developed forms in MS Access to invite students to input their feedback on WPI’s current dining services and generated a report for getting insights.
SKILLS AND TOOLS
Programming Languages: SQL, Python
Database: DB2, SQLite, MS Access, MySQL
Tools/IDEs: Informatica PowerCenter 10, Tableau, Toad, JIRA, HP ALM 11.0, Mendix 7.11.0, Android Studio 3.0.1, NetBeans, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Excel.
ACHIEVEMENTS / ASSOCIATIONS
Graduate Student Scholarship: $5000 WPI Aug 2017
South Asian Student Association member WPI Aug 2017-Present