North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC – B.A. Communication Media December 2017
Major GPA: 3.4/4.0, Cumulative GPA: 3.1/4.0
Nancy McFarlane for Mayor, Raleigh, NC -
Digital Campaign Organizer
June 2017-November 2017
• Successfully closed a third Mayoral seating, which included a runoff election, through team collaboration and community organizing.
• Headed ambassador email program to engage online community, donors and potential voters through effective content creation, email
marketing and social media platforms. Responsible for tailored outreach to over 700,000 potential voters and donors.
• Leveraged Facebook analytics to target strategic audiences and optimize campaign engagement.
• Managed digital communications by: drafting campaign correspondence, creating infographics and curating content for social media
channels (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
• Generated and maintained engagement of supporters in the community through cold calls, canvassing, email, direct mail and social media.
Nicole Stewart for City Council, Raleigh, NC -
July 2017-October 2017
• Strategically mapped districts to lead voter outreach and leveraged data to enable effective campaign reach and deployment.
• Produced photography and videography that captured the underlying values of campaign while relating to voters and donors.
• Executed canvassing, email communications and social media to generate and promote community-oriented and successful voting
• Developed messaging and distribution of communications in response to fundraising efforts and other campaign contributions.
Liquid State Coffee & Wine Bar, Raleigh, NC
August 2016-August 2017
• Managed financial transactions and general delivery of customer service, social media posting, alcohol sales and product knowledge in a
fast paced, multitasking work setting.
The Law Offices of Brady Morton & Cobin, Raleigh, NC -
May 2016- August 2016
• Created client contact database and organized client outreach plan.
• Reconciled and prioritized backlog of weekly mail for completion.
• Provided comprehensive support for staff in coordinating business operation projects and support tasks.
Royal Blue Grocery, Austin TX
August 2014-December 2015
• Established new franchise location and configured Point of Sale System for newly opened upscale business.
• As part of a three person team, relocated to Dallas to open a new store, successfully on-boarded and trained 15 employees
• Developed initial demand planning of inventory and order schedule.
AFAR: Activating Families Across Raleigh
Political Organization and nonprofit active in civic engagement to foster progressive change in the local community
Lambda Pi Eta
Communication Honors Fraternity, top 35% of general scholarship
SKILLS & INTERESTS
• Well versed in PR organization strategy, language and structure
• PR specific skillset in writing and curating social media content
• Excel, .html, and Adobe Suite
• Passionate about nature, equality and local business support/development