SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
New Windsor, NY 12553
Freelance, Presentation Specialist New York, NY – September 2017 to Present
• Design presentations using company branding guidelines.
• Create original graphic content for slides.
• Update existing templates incorporating new content.
• Create charts, graphs infographics and icons.
• Provide quality assurance of all deliverables.
Director, Graphic Design Parsippany, NJ – April 2013 to August 2017
• Manage the creative department providing all design support for three New Jersey offices ensuring branding guidelines are met.
• Oversee design, development and production of all creative materials.
• Create original art: flyers, brochures, pitch books, offering memorandums, placemats, web graphics, charts, maps, illustrator icons, direct-mail advertising, campaign development, email blasts and newsletters.
• Liaise with internal / external clients, third-party agencies, designers, researchers, brokers and all levels of executives on a by-project basis.
• Participate in recruiting pitches for new business and new hire opportunities.
• Update web/databases utilizing content management system SiteCore.
• Create PowerPoint presentations and templates.
• Hold kick-off meetings with internal / external clients to determine scope and depth of projects.
• Efficient in meeting tight deadlines, project management and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
• Partner with outside vendors to secure competitive bids; negotiating pricing and contracts when necessary.
WILLIAMS LEA (UBS)
Project Manager, Graphics Weehawken, NJ – June 2011 to November 2012
• Direct and manage project development of micro-sites, landing pages, email blasts and print collateral from conception through completion.
• Draft budget proposals and requirements documentation.
• Liaise with project stakeholders for Wealth Management, Corporate Real Estate and Banking, delivering progress reports and presentations of final product.
• Estimate resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Plan and schedule project time lines and milestones.
• Effectively communicate projects to creative team, including graphic designers, software developers by delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
Senior Multi-media Specialist Pearl River, NY – September 2001 to June 2011
• Design multimedia projects delivering effective designs that precisely translate the company’s vision, mission and values.
• Met with internal stakeholders to determine scope and complexity of projects.
• Manage projects by establishing time lines, obtaining and providing external vendor quotes and keeping budgets on track.
• Create high-level multimedia presentations and design themes used for employee training videos and educational materials.
• Co-develop an on-line requisition form eliminating paperwork and improving project work flow and cycle time.
• Work as on-site photographer.
• Support Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) New Employee Orientation materials, i.e., brochure, video and presentations.
CREATIVE CLOUD - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
MICROSOFT OFFICE - PowerPoint, Excel, Word
EMAIL MARKETING - WhatCounts, Savista
BA Fine Arts - Graphic Design
SUNY Purchase - 1998