Mohamed Alouba Omran
El Haram, Giza, Egypt
Cellular: +2 – 010********
Business mail email@example.com
Personal Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Education • B.Sc. Computer Science, Faculty of computers and information Helwan University, 2011
Grade: Good, Graduation Project: Excellent.
Personal Data • Born on May 22nd, 1989, Single.
• Served in Egyptian Central Area Military as software developer & system administrator.
Subsidiary of Raya
(May 2013 – Dec 2016)
• Joined Raya Integration as Oracle Applications Technical Consultant. Raya Aman
Subsidiary of Raya
(Jan 2017 – Till Now)
• Joined Aman as Oracle ERP System Expert.
• Arabic: Native Language, English: Good Spoken and Written. Interpersonal Skills
• Self-Confident, Work under pressure, ability to work in group or individual and Ability to learn new technologies.
• My objective is to work for the leading company within the IT industry as I believe I am skilled and have much to offer for potential employers and their clients.
• Photography and Football.
Page 2/3 CV of Mohamed Alouba
Oracle developer track:
• Oracle Database 10g: introduction to SQL and program with PL/SQL.
• Oracle Forms Developer 10g: build internet applications.
• Oracle Reports.
Oracle R12 applications developer track:
• E-business suite essentials 'ERP concepts'.
• Oracle application interface (API) and interface tables.
• System administration and application object library (AOL).
• AIM documentation preparation.
• Forms and Reports in oracle applications (personalization).
• Oracle Tools (discoverer, workflow, alert manager, xml publisher).
• OAF (Novice).
Oracle R12 applications financial track:
• E-Business suite essentials for implementer.
• (GL, AP, AR, Asset, Cash Management and Taxes) fundamentals and setup. At ORACLE - NEXT Management.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 administration Track:
• Understanding a SharePoint 2010 farm topology.
• Administer, configure and automate SharePoint 2010.
• Securing and setting up SharePoint authentication.
• Installing SharePoint Services and applications.
• Monitoring and troubleshooting performance.
At Microsoft - Techno Management.
C# 2008 Diploma (Web Application):
• OOP Concepts.
• Data Access (ADO).
• C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio.NET.
At MADA Management Consultancy and Training Service. Page 3/3 CV of Mohamed Alouba
• Responsible for implementing oracle financials applications.
• Design and improve accounting workflow according to requirements.
• Create custom forms and reports under Oracle ERP environment.
• Design, develop and modify software systems under business requirement.
• Develop the required PL/SQL packages and register as concurrent programs.
• Design and deploy data table structures, forms, reports, and queries.
• Strong Experience in Oracle Tools (Discoverer, workflow, xml publisher and alert).
• Using TOAD and PL/SQL Tools in developing and reporting.
• Store, retrieve and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
• Provide technical training and support.
• Responsible for the technical and user documentation of the customizations.
• Train users to use new or modified system (Oracle ERP/SharePoint).
• Interfaces with the other IT team members, and provides them with support when needed.
• Repairing software defects, bringing out testing ideas for different units.
• Internal projects using oracle forms (HR payment system/workflow system). DBA Skills:
• Strong experience in oracle and SQL Database.
• Deploying ADF projects in the oracle application server.
• Oracle server administrative tasks (Adding Data files, Database Locks and JOBS).
• Evaluate oracle features and oracle related products.
• Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures.
• Implement database security (create users and roles, assign privileges).
• Perform database and application tuning and performance monitoring.
• Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
• Implement and maintain the database design.
• Create database objects (tables, indexes, etc.).
• Write database procedures, functions and triggers.
• Manage administration tasks in the Microsoft Project Server 2010.
• Good knowledge of the operating systems.