Steffi Bernard Burboz
Calgary, AB, Canada, T3N 0E8
To pursue a challenging career in your esteemed organization by implementing and constantly updating human resource knowledge and skills acquired theoretically and practically.
Xavier Institute of Management and Research - Mumbai, India
August, 2011 – May, 2013
Master of Management Studies – Specialisation in Human Resource.
Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics - Mumbai, India
July, 2007 – April, 2010
Bachelor of Management Studies
WAT Media Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, India Dec 2013 – Nov 2017
Asst. Human Resource Manager
End to End Recruitment
1. Understanding manpower requirement from the concerned department.
2. Screening the candidates by conducting telephonic or personal interviews as the case may be.
3. Arranging for technical interview and coordinating with the concerned person.
4. Communicating the employment status to the applied candidates.
5. Maintaining and updating the database of the candidates.
6. Getting the background verification of the shortlisted candidates.
7. Conducting Induction training and orientation for the new joinees.
1. Organizing Internal employee events on a monthly basis like Employee birthdays, Office Picnics & Parties, Monthly "Fun At Work” & Recreational Activities and other events.
1. Designing KPI parameters for employees
2. Conducting bi-annual performance ratings for all employees
3. Part of annual appraisal cycle.
1. Managing and updating the payroll software with new joinee and exit employee details.
2. Maintaining attendance and leave records in the payroll software
3. Updating PF, ESIC and Statutory Bonus requirements
4. Calculating and processing final monthly attendance and Salary
5. Releasing the monthly salary payout and payslips
6. Preparing monthly MIS and reports
7. Calculating and processing full and final settlement for exit employees
8. Preparing and sharing of required MIS reports to management as per prescribed timelines.
9. Updating Master File daily basis and generating Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports.
10. Handling employee database in Excel.
11. Updating and maintaining employee bank details in the payroll software
12. Handling queries from all the employees regarding Salaries, PF & ESIC, follow-up etc.
13. Sharing required PF, ESIC and other statutory compliance data with consultant.
•Strong inter-personal communication skills.
•Eager to try new things and a quick learner.
•Work well within groups and independently.
•Strong knowledge of HRIS software.
•Good knowledgeable of the Microsoft Office.
•Strong knowledge of recruitment portals.
•Ability to multitask and handle different functions effectively.
•Demonstrated leadership ability.
•Previous management experience and able to plan and organize my work.
•Good negotiation and conflict management skills.
•Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision making skills ability.
•A consistent team player that manages goals and abilities of each team efficiently.
Available upon request