*. PERSONAL DATA
Name: Hesham Adel Taha Abdel-Aziz
Home Address *** **** ****** – sidi bishr – Alexandria- Egypt Date of Birth: September 09,1988
Military service Exempted
Marital Status: Married
Driving License Private License
Mobile No 002 - 010*-**-**-***
TEL No 002 – 03 - 5283861
2. PROFESSIONAL - EDUCATION/QUALIFICATIONS
I got a bachelor's degree in 2009 with good degree. Bachelor Of:
Management Information Systems ( Business Administrations And Computer Sciences ) I have been studying (Business Administration, Economic, HR purpose, Marketing, Accounting four years at king Marriott Academy
I started my career by training at shipping agencies for 2 years on Administrative Skills and Customs clearance then moved to real work world at Gaz De France as an administrative for almost 3 Years and then moved to one of the most Important Oil and Gas Group in Egypt and UAE From 2012 to present. Work responsibilities
• Control the Purchasing issues : Prepare Purchase Requisitions,Supplier list and evaluation to all Suppliers during specific period according to Company procedure and QHSSE Recommendations
• Control and Manage the communication of the organization with clients such as emails, telephones
• handle Tenders and prepare financial offers and handle Management project plan.
• petty cash fund from day to day operations, Prepare Cash flow and prepare account logs for all cash transactions.
• Manage and coordinate HR Procedures (Timesheet, payroll,Vacations, public holidays,Allowances and penalties )
• follow up the performance for all staff to ensure work efficiency
• filling system according to company policy and the allocation procedure ensure that employee files and records are updated and complet.
Hesham Adel, Resume Page: 2 /3
• Assist in the development HR system and preparation annual training plan
• Ensure That all operations and tasks meet HSE Requirements.
• Control All Administrations tasks and monitoring stores procedures.
• Customs Clearance and handle Transportation and logistics plan.
• Carry out internal audit schedules to define the Weaknesses to improve performance according to company policy
• Achieve the goals of environmental program in all departments.
• Meeting Management: Organizing meetings monthly and yearly and recording minutes during meetings
• Warehousing including Receiving equipment and goods at the site,identification and sorting Storage,Shipping and Mobilizing
• Use Equipment inventory to control and manage all Equipment.
• handle and Coordinate with planning and operations to ensure the balance between the Equipment in use, equipment at the centre or site and the future equipment needs of the centre. 4. WORK EXPERIENCE PERIOD
• Seaharvest Group Oil & Gas Services
International Environmental & marine services (IEMS) Team Leader (from August 2012 until now)
I participated in these projects
Gaz De France, Total, Suez Canal Container Terminal, Sharm El Sheikh (EL-Salam Center), Egyptian Liquefied Natural Gas (ELNG) and Western Desert Operating Petroleum Co (WEPCO) .
• Gas de France Suez Egypt (GDF) Abu Qir port.
Administrative (from February 2010 to July 2012)
5. TRAINING & COUREES
Human Resources Procedures and forms
ISO 9001:2008 System
ISO 18001:2007 System
ISO 14001:2004 System
IMO level (1)
Business administration and Marketing
Supervision and Leadership.
Evaluating management Systems.
Successful management meetings.
Hesham Adel, Resume Page: 3 /3
Safety courses GDF Courses.
Osha General Industry Safety & Health ( 29 CFR 1910 ). Osha Construction Industry Safety & Health ( 29 CFR 1926 ). Introduction to Safety Management..
Platinum Certificate In Emergency and Disaster Mangement. Risk assessment.
Accidents Reporting and investigation.
Safety forms and report.
Training of Safety.
Safety & Health programs.
6. PERSONSL AND ADMININSTRATIVE SKILLS
• Commitment and respect for labor laws.
• Good Leadership and combine the flexibility and firmness.
• The ability to change labor policies accordance with the laws and new legislation.
• I have the ability to travel outside the country.
• I have a self-motivated - high ambition.
• Advanced Research Abilities.
• Negotiation & Innovation Skills.
• Ability to learn new technologies and sciences.
• Ability to work as a part of team.
• The ability to solve problems.
• Fast learner.
• Flexibility in work.
• Able to do repetitive administrative tasks and Handle large amounts of paperwork and data.
• Highly efficient in the use of Microsoft Package and Communicate clearly with work colleagues using emails etc.
• Handle petty cash, floats and expenses.
• Provide accurate administration and continually meet and exceed the operational and administrative expectations of employers.