MS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
Expected Dec 2018 Los Angeles
WUHAN UNIVERSITY OF TECH
BE IN COMPUTER NETWORKS
June 2016 Wuhan, China
Blockchain Technology and Applications
Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
Advanced Mobile Devices and Game
Embedded System and Application
Information Security Technology
Information Theory & Coding
Practice of SCM Application
Data Structure and Algorithm
Over 3000 lines:
Java • Swift • C#
Matlab • PHP • Python
Over 1000 lines:
C • C++ •CSS •HTML
iOS • Android •AngularJs
Hadoop • Java Spring
Git • MySQL •LATEX
Unity • AWS
CENTER FOR ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL RESEARCH, USC
MOBILE APP DEVELOPER
Sep 2017 – Present Los Angeles, CA
• Developed iOS and Android Apps with AWS backend for survey projects.
• Designed a survey system with notifications that only allow users to get access to survey a few minutes after notifications to avoid collecting redundant data.
• Implemented a custom camera on Android to customize the camera parameters, including picture size and bit rate, which makes a 4-min video less than 30MB and easier to upload.
• Implemented an accelerometer data record system to collect 24/7 accelerometer data for user behavior research.
• Designed an experimental app with accelerometer and email functions to compare the accelerometer data get from mobile phone with data from wristband (GeneActive), avoiding frequently asking AWS server for data
• Used WKwebviewin the iOS App for higher and efficient performance. Implemented local cookie storage and injection system to keep user’s login status after first login.
UBER APPS FOR DRIVERS AND RIDERS (IOS, FIREBASE)
Dec 2017 - Jan 2018
• Developed 2 iOS apps to provide fundamental Uber functions (register, login, request and cancel a ride) for drivers and riders. Firebase works as backend to keep tracking users’ info.
• Implemented Uber features with Firebase Realtime Database. Clients keep observe the backend database with Firebase API, and get alerts/notifications when a request/cancel event happens.
• Implemented acustom camera on Android to customize the camera parameters, including size and bit rate, which makes a 4-min video less than 30MB and easier to upload.
• Used iOS MapKit and Core Location to show the Realtime locations of driver and user during the service.
NOWAYTOESCAPE (UNITY, IOS, ANDROID)
Aug 2017 - Dec 2017
• Developed a mobile game using Unity. It’s a 2D game about driving a car from starting point to destination avoiding being caught by zombies.
Mar 2017- Apr 2017
• Used AWS (Elastic Beanstalk and PHP) to build backend, grab search results using Facebook Graph API
• Built an iOS app to show the search results and details with Cocoa Pod: getting JSON data from backend using Alamofire, constructed self-defined navigation bar and side-menu with SWRevealViewController, applied results saving function using ’userdefault’, accomplish an auto-layout app to fit all size of screens.
• Constructed an AngularJS web app with Bootstrap components, used AJAX transmit Facebook search results