*** ******** ****, ****** ****, FL, 32404
Over ten years of experience as an Office Manager; Strong leadership, strategic planning, project management, and team building expertise; Special talent for building successful relationships with customers and prospects; Experienced serving in progressively responsible leadership roles; Effective manager and coordinator; Understanding of software design process; Excel in managing multiple projects concurrently with strong detail, problem solving and follow through. Areas of Expertise
Proficient in Microsoft Office Critical Thinking Adobe Systems Acrobat Accounts Payable/Receivable Administrative Skills Accounting Software Data Entry Software Creative Ability Team Player
Office Manager, Brooklyn Hardware, LLC, Portland, OR 2008 – 2017
• Answered telephones, directed calls, and took messages and screened solicitation calls for CEO.
• Compiled, copied, sorted, and filed records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
• Monitored email for Purchase Orders, product inquiries.
• Communicated with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints. Shipping /Warehouse Manager, Brooklyn Hardware, LLC, Portland, OR 2007 - 2008
• Examined shipment contents and compared with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy.
• Prepared documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
• Worked directly with the in-house customer service representative via phone and email in the daily operation of processing orders for domestic and international markets.
• Package objects for shipping and inspected shipments to ensure correct order fulfillment.
• Developed a manual detailing shipping and general warehouse procedures. Fine Jewelry Sales, Fred Meyer Jewelers, Oak Grove, OR 2004 -2006 Accomplishment: Sales Person of the Month for special Trunk Show; sold nearly $5,000 worth of jewelry
• Computed sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process cash or credit payment.
• Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
• Consistently achieved monthly projected sales goals.
• Successfully adapted product knowledge into sales. EDUCATION
Associate of Arts Degree, Gulf Coast State College, Panama City, FL