Audrey Mupwapwa Mwambele
Westminster, CO 80031
720-***-**** - firstname.lastname@example.org
Highlights of Qualifications
• 1+ years of experience in Information Technology.
• Cisco certified professional.
• Consistent knowledge of LAN administration and support.
• Consistent knowledge of Java programing, HTML5, SQL...
• Quick learning ability and willingness to acquire new skills.
• Organized, detail and result oriented.
• Strong knowledge and ability in written and spoken communication.
• Strong skills in time management, prioritizing tasks, and meeting deadlines. Core Competencies
• Windows environment platforms.
• Cisco IOS (Routers and Switches).
• Testing and Troubleshooting.
• System & Network upgrade.
• Consistent positive attitude.
• Articulate and effective in working with people of different backgrounds and temperaments.
• Can accurately record and verbally communicate detailed information. Organization
• A problem solver who quickly grasps complex situations and turns them into manageable tasks to make right decisions.
• Comfortable working both in teams as well as individually.
• Produces quality work even when under extreme pressure and deadlines.
• Proven ability to understand and follow complex instructions to successful conclusions.
Certifications • CCNA Routing and Switching & Opened to take and pass any other certifications required within a reasonable timing.
Relevant Work History
Vodacom Congo (Kinshasa, Congo) Feb 2012-Dec 2012
Customer Technical Support
• Answer inbound customers calls end enquiries
• Quickly and effectively solved customer issues and explain new products (30 to 50 calls/day).
• Support customers with online billing and account issues
• Create tickets to resolve customer issues and determine level of severity
• Inform customers about their tickets resolution process
• Maintain quality control/constantly seeking new ways to improve customer service satisfaction.
Direction Generale de Recettes de Kinshasa, DGRK (Kinshasa, Congo) Jan 2013-Nov 2014 Computer Network technician
• Install new hardware or software systems or components, ensuring integration with existing network systems.
• Test computer software or hardware, using standard diagnostic testing equipment and procedures.
• Create or update technical documentation for network installations or changes to existing installations.
• Back up network data.
• Maintain logs of network activity.
Walmart (Aurora, CO) Mar 2015- May 2016
• Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner.
• Provide an honest and feedback to customers regarding merchandise style and fit.
• Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible.
• Perform daily department maintenance tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and light cleaning.
• Resolve customers’ issues such as complaints, returns and exchanges.
• Perform other duties under supervisor’s directives when requested. Nordstrom Rack (Boulder, CO) May 2016- Present
Retail Sales & Service Experience
• Make the customer experience quick, easy and fun.
• Help customers uncover the great deals they’re looking.
• Provide a fast and efficient checkout.
• Answer the phone, make sure the store is clean, clutter free and easy to shop. Education
University of Kinshasa, (Kinshasa, Congo) 2010-2014 Mathematics & Computer Science (Bachelor degree: Not completed)
Front Range Community College (Westminster, CO)
Associate of Art Degree (Ongoing)