North Carolina 27105
OBJECTIVE: My goal is to become associated with a company where I can utilize my skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company’s productivity and reputation.
Lighthouse Addiction Services, Office Manager: May 2017 - December 2017
Supervisor- Bill Ropke - 941-***-****
Wildcat Grill, Waitress June 2015 – July 2016
786-***-**** Supervisor- Maddy Camili
Hardee County Disposal, Office clerk February 2014 - April 2015
863-***-**** Supervisor- Cari Cordovi
Hungry Howies, Team Member August 2013 – January 2014
863-***-**** Supervisor- Kaitlyn Shaw
• Positive attitude and ability to work with all personalities and maintain a professional work environment.
• Cashier skills to include balancing cash drawer and closing out computer for the end of business day, also skilled in billing.
• Very efficient and effective with multitasking while on duty answering busy telephones, dealing with customers and handling day to day operation of the business.
South Florida State College Associate’s degree in Psychology
Graduation May 2019
Hardee Senior High School Graduated June, 2016
2012 through 2016
• Student Council 3 years
• Honor roll 3 years
• Dean’s List Recipient
• Skill in exercising initiative, judgement, problem-solving, and decision making.
• Computer proficiency and comfortable using technology.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Proficient in multi-tasking in a team oriented environment focused on the highest standards of client service.
• Professional in manner and appearance.
• Able to tolerate change well.
• Experienced in DOC billing.
• 72 hours expert sales training.