University of Denver
Student Loan Exit Interview Repayment Schedule & Truth in Lending Disclosure
Erin Goldbaum, Student ID 873017900
Perkins B6 3000.00 3000.00 5.00 604.57 604.57 40.00 91 91 3604.57 3604.57 9 12/18/18 01/01/19 Total 3000.00 3000.00 604.57 604.57 40.00 3604.57 3604.57 Loan Data Produced: 02/21/2018
Note: The amounts shown under Finance Charge and Total Amount of Installments are accurate as long as payments are made on-time over the entire life of your loan(s). The repayment of borrowers before you has helped us help you finance your studies. Your repayments in accordance with this schedule will allow us to help other students in the same manner. This document is a part of the promissory note(s)you have already signed. Please refer to your promissory note copy(ies) for more details about your loan(s). Your signature below is required and acknowledges receipt of a copy of this document. Here is some important information that pertains to some or all of your student loans...
1) If you become eligible for deferment, postponement or cancellation in accordance with the provisions of one or more of your promissory notes, it is your responsibility to contact us in a timely manner and request an application. These special benefits cannot be obtained unless you apply for them. Please do not wait until payments become past due before doing so.
2) Finance charges for newly obtained loan(s) will begin to accrue on the date(s) shown in the repayment schedule above, usually after any applicable grace or deferment periods have expired. Any loans previously obtained, and for which finance charges may already be accruing, are also listed. Payments you make will always be applied to loans in repayment status first. If you would like to apply some or all of a payment to other loans that are not currently in repayment,please specify in writing with your payment. Amounts applied to such loans will be credited interest-free, and will result in a reduced total of payments for those loans. You may also prepay any of your loans in part or in full at any time without penalty . Prepayments also result in a reduced total of payments. 3) In most cases, late charges do apply to your loans. A payment is late if it is RECEIVED even one day beyond the due date. Federal Direct and Federal Perkins student loans carry a late charge of as much as 20% of each installment. However, some loans may apply a number of days as a grace period during which no late charges will be deducted even though your payment(s) may be late. Assessed late charges will be deducted from your incoming payment whether you include them or not, and they result in an increased total of payments. Because rules and regulations, Federal or otherwise, regarding late charge amounts and grace periods are subject to change, please contact us by phone if you would like details of late charge assessment on your loans.
4) You must notify us promptly of any change in your name or address . 5) Always consult your promissory note(s) for any additional information about benefits, repayment, non-payment, default, conditions of acceleration, collection costs or for details regarding any other terms of your loan(s). Remember that each of your loans listed above may have different promissory notes, each with slightly different provisions and terms.
ALL FEDERAL PERKINS LOAN STATEMENTS ARE PAPERLESS Borrower
Signature Date PAPERLESS BILLING EMAIL ADDRESS: EXIT INTERVIEW CHECKLIST
FEDERAL PERKINS LOANS
Name Student # For my Federal Perkins Loan, I understand:
1. That I have been enrolled in PAPERLESS BILLING. 2. The total amount of my debt and the associated interest rate. 3. The length of my grace period, and the first payment due date. 4. The repayment schedule, payment due dates, and estimated interest charges if I adhere to this schedule.
5. That I have the option to pre-pay the principal without penalty. 6. That payments are to be made to University of Denver, Bursar’s Office 2197 S. University Blvd. #223, Denver CO 80208
or online through www.du.edu/bursar, Online Payments. 7. The Debt Management Strategies to assist me with repayment. 8. The availability of deferments and cancellations and the location of request forms online at www.du.edu/bursar/forms.
9. My responsibility to inform the Bursar’s Office of any change in name, address, telephone number, email address, or social security number. Updating contact information online does NOT update for your Perkins Loan.
10. My responsibility to inform the Bursar’s Office in advance if I cannot make a scheduled payment.
11. That if a payment is not made when due, late charges, service charges and additional interest will be assessed to my loan.
12. That if the account is referred to a collection agency, the total loan may be declared immediately due and payable and I will be responsible for paying all collection costs and attorneys’ fees.
13. That the status of my loan, whether current, delinquent, or in deferment, will be reported to a credit bureau every 30 days. THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT RETROACTIVELY CHANGE/DELETE CREDIT BUREAU REPORTING.
14. That loan consolidation is an option if I borrowed from more than one loan program but I will forfeit any provisions available for the Perkins loan. 15. I am aware of possible tax benefits that might be available to me in regards to my loan. 16. If I default on my loan, I can request a one time Loan Rehabilitation and upon completion of rehabilitation, credit bureaus will be instructed to remove the default from my credit history. 17. Federal Student Loan information is available on www.nslds.ed.gov. 18. If I dispute the terms of my loan in writing and the University does not resolve the dispute, I can contact the Student Loan Ombudsperson’s office. Phone 1-877-***-****. Online: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/disputes/prepare or mail: FSA Ombudsman Group, PO Box 1843, Monticello, KY 42633.
19. Career Services are available at www.du.edu/career I certify that I have read and understood the terms and understood the terms of the Promissory Note and including my rights and obligations. By signing below, I agree to the provisions as detailed in the aforementioned document and highlighted above.
Borrower Signature Date
FEDERAL PERKINS PERSONAL INFORMATION
All information is required by Federal Regulations Erin Michelle Goldbaum
Date of Birth: 12/09/1981
Address Email Address
(all invoices and communication will go to this address) Daytime Phone Cell Phone Last 4 SSN Drivers License Number (write N/A if doesn't apply) State Expected Employer (write N/A if doesn't apply) Address City State REFERENCES
*The two references provided must reside at different addresses. The borrower may reside at the same address as one reference.
Name Relationship Address Phone City State Zip
Name Relationship Address Phone City State Zip
**NO DIPLOMAS OR TRANSCRIPTS WILL BE RELEASED UNTIL EXIT INTERVIEWS ARE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED**