San Antonio, TX
Analytical and detail-oriented professional with experience coordinating, planning, and supporting daily operational and administrative functions to excel in an Office/Administrative Assistant role.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Demonstrated capacity to provide comprehensive support for senior-level staff, including managing and coordinating projects and processes in support of effective business operations.
• Proven track record of accurately maintaining detailed records, generating reports, coordinating meetings, and multitasking within fast-paced atmospheres.
• Adept at managing and streamlining administrative processes to reduce errors, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
• Outstanding interpersonal, customer service, leadership, and organizational skills; thrive within detail-oriented, deadline-driven environments.
• Bilingual in English/Spanish, Dependable, Conflict Resolution and Verbal/Written Communication.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) data entry and managing, arranging, and coordinating executive calendars, travel, contacts, conference bridges, appointments, and luncheons/events.
South Texas College
Associate of Arts
Major: Office Management
Certificate in Office Specialist, August, 2014
Courses: Accounting, Microcomputer Applications, Business Correspondence & Communications, Administrative Office Procedures, Records/Information Management, Business Presentations, Supervision
Rio Grande City I.S.D.
Rio Grande City, TX
Substitute Teacher / Tutor / Aide
August 2003 - May 2010
• Developed and maintained positive relationships with all students and parents
• Participated in all classroom and lesson planning activities
• Facilitated the teacher in lesson plan implementation and record keeping
• Assisted lead teachers in imparting instruction according to set lesson plans
• Observed students to ensure appropriate classroom behavior and addressed unruly behavior in a prompt manner
• Provided assistance to students with their class assignments and in learning new concepts
• Supervised students during outdoor activities and lunch hours
Starr County Court Compliance & Collection Dept.
Rio Grande City, TX
September 2007 - April 2008
• Answered telephones, handled mail, managed calendar and appointments
• Assisted Customers/Employees in addressing their concerns
• Collected, counted, and disbursed money
• Compiled, sorted and filed records of office activities
• Created/Formatted/Proofread all Business Documents
• Maintained and Updated File/Databases