***-*** ********* ******, ******, ON K2B 8E5
Master of Science (Information and Communication Technology) April 2015 J.P. Dawer Institute of Information Science and Technology - VNSGU, India
• CGPA 8.33/10.0
• A Mobile Application developer with 3 years of extensive experience in designing, building, integrating, testing, and supporting Android applications and games for mobile and tablet devices on the Android platform.
• Experienced in working with clients, business managers and technical teams for executing concurrent projects and to ensure on-time completion of project deliverables.
• Proficiency in technical documentation, UI/UX design, development and troubleshooting for Android Application Development.
• Lead the junior developer team and provides training to the fresher developers.
• Designed and implemented an application using Material Design for android version 4.0 to 7.0 and Test application on Genymotion, Device and Emulator
• Implemented Online Payment System using PayPal and Stripe
• Proficient verbal/written communication skills and strong analytical abilities and can perform well both independently and as a team player. Skills
Technologies and Languages
• Platform – Android Application Development
• Linux (Ubuntu, Linux Mint), Windows, MAC
• IDEs – Android Studio, Eclipse, Unity Game Engine, Visual Studio 2013, 2015, NetBeans
• Tools – Android SDK Platform Tools, Gradle, Facebook SDK, Openfire (XMPP), AndEngine
• Database – SQLite, Rest API, SQL, MYSQL, MS Access, MongoDB
• SCM - GitHub, Bitbucket
• Cloud – Amazon Push Notification Service, Google Cloud Messaging, AdMob
(Google Advertisement), Google Map
Android Developer 1 Sept 2016 - 11 Nov 2017
Softpulse Infotech - India
• MobiApp - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.softpulse.mobiapp Enhanced and modified a shopify demo store app using different dynamic layouts and themes and manage app data using Buy SDK and other Restful APIs. Developed many individual apps for different store.
• Cricket Live Score & Schedule - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=softpulse.ipl2013 Redesign entire app with attractive look, easy access and display some animations on live ball hit.
• Cricket League History - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cric.history Designed and developed a static app using text files to show the history of all IPL seasons quickly and without using maximum use of internet.
Designed and developed an offline Mindi game in Android with different animations.
• Fidget Spinner - https://play.gogle.com/store/apps/details?id=com.softpulse.spinnergame Designed and developed a game using Unity game engine in C# language for Android and iOS, which includes features like rotate spinner, collect matching balls and earn number of lives by collecting stars.
• Color Catch Challenge - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=softpulse.hidden.colorcatch Designed and developed a game using Unity game engine in C# language for Android and iOS in which you need to find and catch the color difference with less difficulty initially and increases difficulty as you proceed.
• Spinning Circle - Pin It -
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.softpulse.spinning.circle.pinit Designed and developed a game using Unity game engine in C# language for Android and iOS in which a rotating ball is in center and you can through number of pin to that spinning circle without overlapping existing pin.
• Impossible Car Journey -
Designed and developed a 3D game using Unity game engine in C# language for Android and iOS in which you need to run a car on bridge without falling and reach destination. Android Developer 1 July 2015 - 30 June 2016
Ved Solution Technologies Pvt Ltd - India
• DermCheck App - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ved.dermcheckapp&hl=en Designed and developed an app by creating custom camera and query forms for patients and also implemented payment facility via stripe payment APIs.
• Vapeix Link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vapeix.link&hl=en Designed and developed inbox and outbox, question and answer and events modules as well as fixed bugs of app.
• Vapeix Uplink
Developed an app in core android to communicate with e-cigarette (Bluetooth Low Energy device) by read, write and notify the data (features) to and from BLE device.
• LyfJoy App
Customer - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ved.lyfjoy Vendor - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ved.lyfjoy.vendor Designed and developed LyfJoy Vendor and Customer Apps for vendor to register with their skills and for customer to search and hire vendor.
• Medication App
Designed and developed a reminder app for child cancer doses.
Business - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ved.mykaliBusiness Customer - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ved.mykali Worked out on few modules and on designs and fixed bugs.
• Survey App
Implemented code to read excel files and generate forms for survey and fixed some bugs.
• Zanta App
Managed challenges of push-ups exercise, test app and fixed bugs.
• CoboChat App
Designed and developed an app to provide live chatting using Openfire third party tool
(Smack – XMPP client library).
• Analytics Library
Developed a library to analyze Android apps.
Software Developer 1 July 2014 - 30 June 2015
Generation Next - India
• Cashbook App - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gn.cashbook Redesigned this app and implemented backup facility of transactions using Dropbox and managed all data locally without use of internet.
• Galaxy Surfer
Designed and developed a game using AndEngine framework of Android.
• Automated ERP
Developed transactions, attendance and reporting modules and redesigned this entire desktop app using C#.net and SQL Server as a backend.
• Distance Education
Designed and developed this website which enable learning from far places and contains both sides admin and student. It includes registration, attendance, online study materials, video tutorials, lecture schedule and online lecture videos. This website is developed in Java and MySQL (using EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSF, etc.)
• Intranet Chat and File Transfer
Designed and developed this website which enable live chatting, messages, file transfer and user listing with status among LAN computers. This website is developed in ASP.net with C# and SQL Server as a backend (using Ajax, HTML5, etc.)