Bachelor of Science, Information Technology
Coastal Carolina University, Conway, SC Expected Grad Year: May 2018 Overall GPA: 3.50
Major GPA: 4.0
Minor: New Media and Digital Culture.
IT & SERVICE EXPERIENCE
Quilmont Solutions LLC, Washington D.C. June 2017 – Present Software Engineer
• Write test cases to complete manual and automated testing tasks for mobile and desktop applications.
• Provide client-facing consulting and training services to companies around the D.C metro area.
• Responsible for modifying and updating client applications to ensure efficiency and to mitigate any problems that arose within the application.
• Responsible for designing and developing mobile/web applications and for the clients around the D.C metro area.
• Communicated with Software engineering teams to complete software development projects surrounding mobile development.
Quilmont Solutions LLC, Washington D.C. May 2017 – June 2017 Software Engineer Intern
• Used Object oriented programming to complete tasks handed to me by my superiors.
• Developed prototype applications for the company to provide to their clients during the consulting process.
• Reviewed software documentation to present to the company prior to utilizing the specified software. RadixBay LLC, Charlotte, NC Summer 2017
Frontend Developer Intern
• Utilized frontend stacking strategies to develop the website for the Tabor City office of RadixBay LLC.
• Utilized various web analytics and tagging services to provide a unique webpage for RadixBay’s Tabor City office website.
• Met with clients to provide consulting and training services to properly utilize software created by other engineers of RadixBay LLC.
• Proficient experience in the following platforms: Telerik mobile platform, Appium, AJAX, AWS, Selenium, Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio, Azure, Google Apps, ASP.NET, .NET.
• Excellent Knowledge of XML, Angular, React, GitHub, Oracle Virtual Machine Software, VMware.
• Experience in Mobile/Web Development and Mobile/Web Applications.
• Experience in database management systems (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres etc.).
• Working knowledge of AWS.
• Experience in manual and automated testing.
• Experience using Git, GitHub, GitLab and other version control software.
• Excellent knowledge of Windows/Linux system administration.
• Working knowledge of Agile development.
• Experience in designing and integrating large scale information processing systems.
• Coursework in object oriented development, testing, and distributed computing.
• Coding program proficiency: Python, Java, C++, C#, Perl, Ruby. LEADERSHIP
• President, Upsilon Pi Epsilon Computing Science Honors Society
• Producer, WCCU broadcasting radio show
• Treasurer, NAACP Coastal Carolina Chapter
• Member, National Society of leadership and Success