Areas of Strength
• Exceptional time-management skills as exemplified by maintaining full time employment and a full course load of study.
• Interpersonal and communication skills developed through customer service occupations.
• Ability to work with several computer operating systems, including Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
• Leadership and Teamwork skills enhanced through various managerial roles
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office Products
September 2017 Present
Verizon Customer Representaive
Respond to customers enquires quickly and accurately
Manage assigned tickets in compliance with company’s Customer Care processes and procedures
Surpass personal targets and possess a clear understanding of performance metrics
January 2017 September 2017
Precision Healthcare Communications
Document and update customer records based on interactions
Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
Build rapport with clients
March 2016 March 2017
Humana Pharmacy Campaign
Demonstrated competency in Windows applications, and wireless, virtual, and cloud
Complete ongoing training to stay abreast of product, service and policy changes.
Handled a high influx of inbound calls within a dynamic call center environment.
Responded to customer inquiries and requests and resolved issues efficiently and professionally.
May 2015 March 2016
Effectively advise and sell to custoners by understanding their goals, and asking appropiate questions to determine their needs.
Develop proper knowledge of features and benefits of products
Being familiar with daily adverting and promotions to accurately inform the customer.
August 2014 – May 2015
• Provide excellent service to guest;
• Balance cash and inventory transactions;
• Keep fresh foods stocked and ready to eat;
• Maintain a clean, guest friendly environment in the store.
July 2012 – August 2014
Solid Property Inspections
• Greeted all visitors courteously and determined their needs; as appropriate, ensures proper sign-in or authorization; handout forms/paperwork for completion and directed individuals to the proper person or station/office or waiting area
• Operated the unit switchboard; screen in-coming calls, took messages, provided answers to general questions, made referrals and directed incoming calls or page personnel as appropriate.
• Received, sorted and distributed incoming mail.
High School Diploma, May 22, 2014
Campbell High School