Sophia Marie Oliva
**** ****** ****** ***** ******, FL 331**-***-*** 5972 firstname.lastname@example.org @sophiemoliva Florida International University – Miami, FL December 2018 BA in Organizational Communication Arts – 3.2 GPA
Minor in Social Media Marketing
Relevant courses include: Interpersonal Communication, Digital Media, Conflict Management, Communication for Effective Leadership, Marketing Yourself, Rhetoric & Public Address Taudrey LLC – Miami, FL September 2016 – present
Wholesale Manager & Marketing Assistant
• Establish and maintain wholesale client relations with vendors, stores, boutiques, offices and company partners while overseeing wholesale operations; sales, ordering, customer service etc.
• Promote the brand and company through social media advertising and creative strategies.
• Demonstrated great problem solving and critical thinking when planning company events, creative media campaigns and advertising strategies.
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills, both written & oral, in English and Spanish when addressing and consulting with clients/customers/vendors while representing the company. Vitalini Corazzini Architects– Miami, FL March 2015 – March 2016 Assistant to the Office Manager
• Assisted in daily tasks and responsibilities such as filing documents, organizing payments and project drawings.
• Communicated with vendors, clients, and consultants in a professional manner representing the company.
• Implemented self-designed organization systems to increase proficiency for the firm. Aldo – Miami, FL November 2014 – March 2015
Head Cashier & Sales Associate
• Maintained and balanced a daily cash drawer while implementing a self-made organizational system
• Established the skill to work as a team for the overall improvement of the store’s success
• Interpreted day to day situations and analyzed them to develop a solution to benefit the company while improving customer service skills.
Taudrey Jewelry LLC – Miami, FL May – August 2016
• Assisted in developing and managing marketing campaigns and segmented customer outreach
• Contributed to the planning and execution of company events The Maker’s Collective – Marketing Firm – Miami, FL August – December 2014
• Assembled and analyzed sales, expenses, and new business data.
• Assisted in creating marketing strategies, advertising content and promotions for clients Leadership, Awards & Extracurricular Activities
Delta Phi Epsilon Sorority – Florida International University August 2014 - Present
• Executive Board Leadership Team – Member at Large January – December 2017 o Oversaw intern and external chapter operations including sisterhood events and judicial board o Maintained communication with local chapter advisors and International Headquarters officials.
• Sisterhood Coordinator January – December 2016
• Social Media Coordinator January – December 2015
• LEADteam (May 2016 – May 2017) • LEADteam Captain (May 2017 - May 2018)
• Advanced Leadership Challenge Medallion Award • Order of Omega • Dean’s List Award
• Omicron Delta Kappa Honor Society • Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society Skills
Computer: fully proficient in Microsoft Office & intermediate proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite Language: fully fluent in English & Spanish
Personal: displays remarkable leadership qualities, organization skills & communication abilities.