• 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in all phases of SDLC life cycle, including requirements gathering, testing, defect tracking and reporting.
M.S in Engineering Management, Trine University, Angola, IN Dec 2017 (GPA: 3.51/4) Course Work: Project Management, Corporate Finance, Lean Enterprise & Total quality, Micro & Macro Economics, and New Product Development & Innovation Strategic.
B.Tech in Computer Science, Dr. MGR University Jul 2012 (GPA: 3.27/4) FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES:
Data Visualization/Reporting: Tableau & Power BI.
Database: SQL, MS Access, and Advance MS Excel.
Methodologies/ Tools: Agile, Scrum, SDLC, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Unified Modeling Language (UML), Use Case Analysis, Business Process Modelling, Business Process Flow, JIRA, MS Visio, Business Requirements Documents (BRD), Functional specifications Documents (FDS), and System Requirement Specification (SRS). Testing: Business Acceptance Test (BAT), User Acceptance Test (UAT). EXPERIENCE:
Business Analyst, Eljay Engineering, India Sept 2012–Aug 2015
• Performed the gap analysis to identify business requirements. Acted as a liaison among key stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate a requirement for changes to business processes.
• Lead the team during different phases of testing and manage the test documents.
• Analyzed business process and translate business requirements into functional specifications for the development team; advised clients on resource requirements, scope, budgets, and timing.
• Used SQL skills for analysis, testing, and troubleshooting.
• Worked with the development team in resolving bugs; verified & closed bug reports once they resolved.
• Engaged in reporting project updates, managing project resources, conflict resolution and maintaining project deadlines.
• Worked with stakeholders and business SMEs (Subject Management Experts) to understand and document the requirements as part of the project.
• Maintained project documents such as the risk management plan, action item list, project benefits list, updates, and review with the project manager at regular time intervals.
• Wrote detailed specifications for various reports and generated dashboards using Tableau desktop then published into tableau server.
• Organized the daily project status meeting, QA review meeting, and system test meetings to keep all members of the team in sync.
Business Project Change
• Performed data analysis and created graphs from a real-world dataset using Tableau for Dognition.
• Created the business presentation by choosing graphs and charts that best support the proposed business process change using Tableau’s story feature.
Target shopping Experience
• Prototyped a website, Implemented Scrum (Product & Sprint Backlog, Sprint Planning, Product Increments, Burndown charts), with documentation for each sprint of the project. Financial Analysis for Bayer
• Analyzed the current competitive position, performed risk & investment returns, optimal capital structure, dividend policy, liquidity, profitability & solvency analysis. Product Management for Tata Motors
• Prepared a CER which includes all components of project life cycle–WBS activity sequence, time & cost breakdown, break- even analysis with project demo & presentation.